• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. is there a code to where you can move your mailbox and trash can?

User Info: cooptWay

cooptWay
11 years ago#1
cause codebreaker.caom have one for sims 2 pets i just wonder why all simes should have that code? cause its very odd for the mailbox and trash can to be placed out in the street just about, i want my mailbox and trash can to be right next to my front door... i just wish there was a code for that so we can move the mailbox and trash can.

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#2
Nah, sorry. You'll have to make that lazy Sim of yours get the mail from all the way out to the street I'm afraid lol You're garbage can shouldn't be a problem though, just hire a maid to take care of it ;)
Jeff_F -
OMFG ! Mustang Wins ! You get a cookie, AND the magnifying glass I borrowed from hobbit.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
11 years ago#3
Hello,

They could move the front of the house closer to the trash can and the mail box.

Just as long as they keep the door in the same area. You have to move it straight forwards.

If you move the door to the right or left to far, it makes guest shrug their shoulders cause they cannot ring the doorbell.

Very funny to see. Done it on a few of the other Sim games too. ; )

Put a window in its place to see what would happen if there was no door.

Anyways, hope this helps.

!yaddoogaevah = have a good day!
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. is there a code to where you can move your mailbox and trash can?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A