• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AndyxBui

AndyxBui
11 years ago#1
Is there anyway to make them stop being depress so i can let them learn cook or repairing?

User Info: anakpipi

anakpipi
11 years ago#2
Why don't you use the cheats? Or you should fullfill the needs. Then you're not depressed anymore. *maybe*

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
11 years ago#3
There is a way to keep track of when they are going to be in the depress state. And a way to prevent it.

Basically, you check their moods periodically.

If you see that they are half way down on :

Hunger - Feed them.

Need to pee / toilet - Let them use the toilet.

Shower - Have them shower while in the bathroom, this can go down to almost red and into the yellow before they start itching. Just make sure they wash their hands after using the toilet and it should stay at a decent level.

Entertainment - Have them watch tv or dance at the radio or listen to music to keep this up. Also viewing Art Work, can raise this up.

Conversation { the top first one of all the moods } - This one is usually why they get depressed and cry. Have them greet people and chat. Or have your Sim call Mom and chat on the phone or invite her or anyone else over or make multiple phone calls and chat with all of the ones in your list of friends. Or chat with the one your sim lives with.

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#4
Hello everyone! School has been hectic these days with exams T_T

To further answer the question, you're Sim may be out of comfort, of which you can increase by sitting on a couch or taking a bath. Take advantage of this to knock out hygiene and comfort at the same time if they are both low.

An easy way to tell if your Sim is heading for depression is to examine the little bar that appears above their head, of which its colours can range from green to red. Seriously, when it is around one or two bars from red, check on your motives so it doesn't become a nuisance.
Jeff_F -
OMFG ! Mustang Wins ! You get a cookie, AND the magnifying glass I borrowed from hobbit.

User Info: AndyxBui

AndyxBui
11 years ago#5
I don't see no cheats for depression..

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
11 years ago#6
That's because there aren't any. Just fill up your Sim's motives until they are all green and you should be OK.
Jeff_F -
OMFG ! Mustang Wins ! You get a cookie, AND the magnifying glass I borrowed from hobbit.

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
11 years ago#7
Mustang knows and is correct.

Also the heart shape bed and a hot tub trick. Get relationship levels up high with another sim and chat away in the hot tub with another.

Then get them in bed with yours and the depression is over.

Or buy that robotic maid thing that walks and talks and cleans the house from out of the buy catalog. Not saying what all she can do or what you can do with that thing. But she can raise your sims spirits. tee hee
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A