• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. The Sims General help and discussion topic.

User Info: brplayer30

brplayer30
10 years ago#171
For real.

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm150/Dragon_Disciple/Css/?action=view&current=de_port0001.jpg

Speak.
-YenG-

User Info: Colonel_Mustang

Colonel_Mustang
10 years ago#172
Woohoo! CS.

User Info: banana360

banana360
10 years ago#173
Call me evil but me and my cousin made a sim graveyard in one of the houses and killed families and lined up the gravestones in and orderly fashion and put the berber carpet two squares under the gravestone to look like dirt. On each side of the berber carpet I put two flowers. Late at night all of them would come back as ghosts and scare the crap out of the sims in the area and me and my cousin would just fall over with laughter. Ah, memories.
Cigarettes are enemies of cuisine!!! - Hell Chef - Gregory Horror Show.

brplayer30
10 years ago#174
Classic.
-YenG-

User Info: abler2005

abler2005
10 years ago#175
Hi everyone.
--------------

Nah banana, not evil. Just Cool. :D

It is a matter of preference in the way you want to play the game. I believe we all have done some Sim in for some reason.

----
Nope, did not meat the Reaper again. Did that once in real life and I am not in a hurry to do it again, nomad. And yes I did see him. And congratulation on being a daddy nomad. ;)
Guess who is a mommy. :P

brplayer30
10 years ago#176
^This right here..is the most epic post ever. (No Sarcasm)

Hi abler.
-<3 hyun-

abler2005
10 years ago#177
Hi,

Yea I know it is.

Anyone who plays this game becomes a mom or dad eventually in story mode. And in free play; they can be one a lot sooner. ;)

abler2005
10 years ago#178
Sorry if it offended anyone. Was suppose to be a funny. Since we all play this game.

Anyways, hope you all have a good day!

User Info: TheRoderick

TheRoderick
10 years ago#179

i am amazed how this topic has the same person in it for almost 5 years. f( . Y . )king crazy. (Get a life and get off the sims/kidding.)

- Injoy my boobs, they are better than getting the no clothes patch on this game, haha.

brplayer30
10 years ago#180
Coooool Storrryy Brooo.
Srsly.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims
  3. The Sims General help and discussion topic.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers