• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Is Absorbtion overwrites the Heal or vise versa?

User Info: Vosinedd

Vosinedd
7 months ago#1
Hi guys. If I build up the Halloween Blade with absorbtion ability to receive Shining Bravado with heal ability. Which one of the abilities will remain? Absorbtion or Heal?
I just want to get heal and plan the sword upgrades.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
6 months ago#2
Granted it's been a very long time since I played, hence I don't remember very much, but I believe that what will happen in this instance is that the Heal you get from Shining Bravado will cancel out the Absorb that Halloween Blade used to have. If you want Heal, you have to use a coin to put it on yourself.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
FC #1: 0516-7414-5138 FC#2:3282-3568-7022

User Info: DragonBlood87

DragonBlood87
6 months ago#3
Yeah, from what I recall, anything that adds an opposing ability will cancel out both abilities, leaving you in this case with neither Heal nor Absorption. You would then need to add it a second time to get the originally-opposing ability.
Atheism - A non-prophet organization.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits

Vosinedd
6 months ago#4
Now I got the process. Thanks guys!

Vosinedd
6 months ago#5
One more question. If I have the ability Heal both in the Sword and the Armband, will it double the ability Heal? The regeneration would be 2 points per 5 second instead of 1?

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
6 months ago#6
It won't stack. The ability Heal is either active or it isn't. What I used to do is have Heal on one weapon and Absorb on the other. Whichever weapon you use most is what should have Absorb. The other has Heal.
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
FC #1: 0516-7414-5138 FC#2:3282-3568-7022

Vosinedd
6 months ago#7
Thanks bro. I put abs then on my prime weapon.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Is Absorbtion overwrites the Heal or vise versa?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers