• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ojisan

Ojisan
1 year ago#1
There used to be downloadable maps of where to find the power up items in the future areas. I can't seem to find then here anymore, what happened? Now, granted, this won't be such a big deal till chapter 5, but it was a great help.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
1 year ago#2
@Ojisan
I remember the maps of which you speak (maybe I shouldn't admit that, but I digress). Those maps were removed from this board years ago. I believe that you MIGHT be able to find some maps by googling. I have a vague memory of someone saying that he found them posted elsewhere.

Okay try this topic:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/561438-dark-cloud-2/69872041
"...even if your grades are bad, it doesn't mean you're failing..." Amanda Palmer
FC #1: 0516-7414-5138 FC#2:3282-3568-7022

User Info: Jaskath

Jaskath
1 year ago#3
I actually printed a guide years ago with the future maps and treasure locations. They all say at the bottom : "CREDIT: JungleJim's Dark Cloud 2-Walktrough V 1.8; gamefaqs.com" and "COPYRIGHT (c) 2004 Starion starion_gf@yahoo.com" So I suggest you try your look googling these guys, maybe the guide will come right there.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers