• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Cannot get Road to Goldbad picture to register

User Info: zomborrr

zomborrr
1 year ago#1
I cannot get the Road to Goldbad picture to register. I try taking a picture of the road from different angles, and even zooming in on the road until it's nothing but the road. Any ideas?

zomborrr
1 year ago#2
NM, I figured it out... and I meant Golbad

zomborrr
1 year ago#3
It looks like you have to take a picture of one of the middle flower hedges on the side of the road... but why not the road itself?

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
1 year ago#4
Dunno about the real reason behind it, but maybe they intended you to take a picture of the road with the flowers on the side (or whatever makes it different/stand out)? Otherwise the picture might as well be of any other "road". It does sound dumb, but it's the only reason I can think of.

User Info: kingdom999

kingdom999
1 year ago#5
or just a bug that never been fixed
Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.

zomborrr
1 year ago#6
Yeah, both theories are possible. I had to just press square repeatedly at different angles and different parts of the road. Very annoying. But anyway, I beat the game and it's a 10/10 for me!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Cannot get Road to Goldbad picture to register
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers