• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Dark Cloud 2 FAQs. Please check here before posting.

User Info: MrMolinaro

MrMolinaro
7 years ago#51
Thanks.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
7 years ago#52
@r_mosforth
I don't know what grip does. One time I did an experiment. I took a fresh bait rod, and proceeded to max out on FP. Then I dumped all I could into grip; needless to say, grip gained a LOT of points all at once. Then I proceeded to fish a few times. I didn't notice any difference.

I do have a lousy controller, though; perhaps that controller prevented me from feeling or telling the difference.
This IS my sig. I'm just unimaginative, okay?

User Info: simple_b0b

simple_b0b
7 years ago#53
i just finished the game through chapter 8, achieving every medal. quick question, why does the game medals end at 396? this appears to be an odd non-whole number, anyone know why it doesn't end with something like 400? also, why do you get 9 rubies and only a few of all the other jewels?
Everyone should have a basic understanding of calculus, even if they're going to be an artist.

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
7 years ago#54
I haven't heard any speculation about why they wrote the game this way. But you're right, those things seem weird.
This IS my sig. I'm just unimaginative, okay?

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
3 years ago#55
simple_b0b posted...
i just finished the game through chapter 8, achieving every medal. quick question, why does the game medals end at 396? this appears to be an odd non-whole number, anyone know why it doesn't end with something like 400? also, why do you get 9 rubies and only a few of all the other jewels?

396 is an even and whole number... >_>
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
3 years ago#56
Does an Item exist, that makes me run faster?

User Info: phantomzyrus

phantomzyrus
3 years ago#57
Not that I know of.
The different leg parts for the Ridepod have different speeds though, with Buggy being the fastest but Jet Hover being the easiest to control. (Without moving at a crawl)
I do competitive tournament-level Pokemon (and some other games) at twitch.tv/zyrus_smith
(edited 3 years ago)

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
3 years ago#58
Too bad, that destorys my plans to get Mina and buy Winged Boots from her. =/
Dark Cloud 1 had such item...what a letdown...
Thx for your answer! =)

User Info: phantomzyrus

phantomzyrus
3 years ago#59
No problem. :)
I do competitive tournament-level Pokemon (and some other games) at twitch.tv/zyrus_smith

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
3 years ago#60
Darth Mom posted...
- Your stats for Max and Monica should be HP 240 and DEF 104 (assuming that you distributed Fruit of Eden evenly)
Do you get any more +max health/def in chapter 8, or is that all of them?
Also, if I horded all the Fruit of Eden, and only gave them to one of them, say Monica, what is the max health I could get her at, or is there a limit?
(just wondering)

Anyone by chance have the list of what outfit goes with what outfit part?

Obviously the Clown outfit (all 3 parts) go together for Max and the Panthers and Princess for Monica, but does anyone know what the other parts go best with what?

I noticed there are 6 hat/hair-ornaments for both character and 6 boots/shoes, but only 5 outfits each.
Sort of odd to me and was just wondering if anyone knew this or not.
Naked Courier (Skyrim): "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Dark Cloud 2 FAQs. Please check here before posting.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers