• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Dark Cloud 2 FAQs. Please check here before posting.

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#31
I ate Lobster Ravioli the other day, was good!

User Info: InfernoSD

InfernoSD
9 years ago#32
I'll try it out too, since I'm right there in the storyline.

But don't count out the possibility that he might yet vanish. Does he still show up on the list if you try to put him in a house?
|| ||\ || ||"" ||;;' ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||,,, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/

User Info: TleilaxuMaster

TleilaxuMaster
9 years ago#33
The whole idea that Cedric can disappear is based on a false premise, that the game doesn't have anywhere else to put him after Osmond takes his place. But there's a seat on the train with his name on it. You guys can all try it if you want. I'm sure it will only confirm my experience.

After doing all the future stuff in Gundorada I moved everyone out of their houses (Cedric included) because I like having easy access to all the people in one convenient place, right there in the train. Then I went off to Luna Lab to get the Ixion. And as soon as it arrived at its destination, I turned around and went inside and there's Cedric sitting in his seat with a bored look on his face.

Then later in Chapter 6, when I needed to get the chests in Gundorada, I just moved everyone back to their houses, Cedric included, to get back up to 100%. Didn't have any problems at all.
What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
--from "Manual of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

User Info: Darth Mom

Darth Mom
9 years ago#34
Someone here had Cedric disappear from his game. He wrote to Level 5 and they responded that indeed, sometimes a glitch occurs in which Cedric can disappear permanently, caused by Cedric not being in a house as you end Chapter 5.

Agreed, it's never happened to me either, and I have experimented a little with this, but I figure that for safety's sake, we should treat this as a real possibility.
Daughter, to her brother: "I find your existence infuriating."

User Info: TleilaxuMaster

TleilaxuMaster
9 years ago#35
Well, if there really is a possibility of this happening then it's a good thing I saved my game before going to chapter 6 :-)

I guess for now I'm going to file this one under "I'll believe it when I see it". Maybe I'll try to replicate it someday just for fun.
What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
--from "Manual of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

User Info: orius

orius
9 years ago#36
I tried it out, and yes he does go to the train, but IMO, it's really not worth the risk of glitching. After all, you need to keep him parked in Heim Rada if you want to fully access the Gundorada Workshop.
http://www.backloggery.com/orius

User Info: akahnke

akahnke
9 years ago#37
ive been playing this game for awhile now and i still cant get the lure fishing down. im trying to complete all the medals but it takes me forever to catch even one. can anyone help?

User Info: orius

orius
9 years ago#38
Put a lure on the line, and move the rod around to attract fish while reeling it in. The Minnow and Spinner are used by moving the rod left and right with the spinner done a little slower, while the Fork and Frog get jerked left 3-5 times then right 3-5 times repeatedly.

It might take a while to get the rhythm down, but that's all you have to do. It also depends on where you fish, some fish will only take certain lures and the fish aren't all in the same spot.
http://www.backloggery.com/orius

User Info: seancass33

seancass33
9 years ago#39
ran out of mimi bait yto catch a nonky how do i get more mimi bait when i can't recruit olivia yet?

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
8 years ago#40
I played the original Dark Cloud a long time ago. Never even beat the first dungeon ;/
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
http://www.facebook.com/GregdratsabHuffman
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Cloud 2
  3. Dark Cloud 2 FAQs. Please check here before posting.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers