• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. What's Your Favorite Elemental Rock?

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
10 months ago#1
Favorite Elemental Rock?

Mine is Aqua Rock. Its my favorite dungeon in the whole trilogy. Its beautiful, its challenging but not hard or tedious, and it has lovely music
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: JDM_Jev

JDM_Jev
10 months ago#2
Magma, best music and it’s the only non lighthouse or optional dungeon with the whole gang. Plus it’s fun to totally destroy the experience with all the burst glitches, while still being fairly lengthy. Aqua is too short, Gaia is just badly designed in general and Air’s is fine to me besides the music.
And the bears what was left were cloaked in acid washed denim, and stately stones of rhine.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
10 months ago#3
Air's Rock 4 Lyfe
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
10 months ago#4
Gaia Rock because you can skip all or part of climbing the whole thing depending on how well equipped you are.

With 4x lv 4 summons and some Mad Zephyrs, you can beat the fully powered serpent in like 2 turns.

Also, it actually has some plot relevance as opposed to the others where they are just random side quests that just happen to also have what you need to progress.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: taervek

taervek
10 months ago#5
Depends. I love the puzzles for Air and Aqua, but Magma has some nice item drops and experience.

I'd really like to vote for Tundaria Tower, if it were all dungeons.
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
10 months ago#6
FelurFalas posted...
Gaia Rock because you can skip all or part of climbing the whole thing depending on how well equipped you are.

With 4x lv 4 summons and some Mad Zephyrs, you can beat the fully powered serpent in like 2 turns.

Also, it actually has some plot relevance as opposed to the others where they are just random side quests that just happen to also have what you need to progress.

Dont you need the dancing doll to get in?
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: White Eagle

White Eagle
10 months ago#7
Aqua > Air’s >> Magma > Gaia

During my first time playing, first thing after getting the boat that I did was going to the Apojii Islands because in the world map that came with the game I saw they were by the waterfall so I decided to check them out. So, on top of being a fun dungeon, I’m hugely nostalgic for that feeling of exploration and discovery from when I first played.
Detroit Red Wings
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnhlexperts/108545331.jpg

User Info: taervek

taervek
10 months ago#8
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Dont you need the dancing doll to get in?
The Dancing Doll doesn't grant access. If you use it in all 4 locations, it weakens the boss. That's all, unless you count exploration of the area as part of using the Dancing Idol.
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.

User Info: JDM_Jev

JDM_Jev
10 months ago#9
I only collect the dancing idol for the Mars djinn. Killing Serpent with no lights is far more satisfying and one of the only challenging battles in the game.
And the bears what was left were cloaked in acid washed denim, and stately stones of rhine.

User Info: LightBrand99

LightBrand99
8 months ago#10
Aqua Rock had the best puzzles imo, though Air's Rock and Magma Rock were pretty solid too.
Both love and happiness are the same as air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.
~Lambdadelta
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. What's Your Favorite Elemental Rock?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A