• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. Early and infinite Sol Blades *new*

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
11 months ago#11
JDM_Jev posted...
Besides password manipulation I have no idea how to get more Valkyrie mail. It’s too bad we can’t stick one in our inventory before trial road.

yeah but if you could get the TE at the start you could have 3 adepts with like 350 attack at the start of the game.
Well, if you just want high attack to start, there is always NG+. lol
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: taervek

taervek
11 months ago#12
FelurFalas posted...
Well, if you just want high attack to start, there is always NG+. lol
Uh... there is no NG+ on this game, unless you count passwords from the first Golden Sun, and since it's a different roster for most of the game, that doesn't really help at the beginning.

FelurFalas posted...
At least you can consistently get it as drops with the right RNs. Excaliburs are another issue.
Excaliburs are from smithing, which are MUCH easier than enemy RNG farming. Save before giving the material to the smith, leave town, come back, if it isn't the right item, reload the save file.
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.

User Info: JDM_Jev

JDM_Jev
11 months ago#13
Yeah but if I use easy mode function I lose my extra Valkyrie mail and the ninja sandals. Not good. Hard mode is the only way to play a cleared file.
And the bears what was left were cloaked in acid washed denim, and stately stones of rhine.

FelurFalas
11 months ago#14
taervek posted...
Uh... there is no NG+ on this game, unless you count passwords from the first Golden Sun, and since it's a different roster for most of the game, that doesn't really help at the beginning.

Excaliburs are from smithing, which are MUCH easier than enemy RNG farming. Save before giving the material to the smith, leave town, come back, if it isn't the right item, reload the save file.
You are right....it is just called Easy Mode.

And, nah, RNG farming from enemies in this game is very easy and consistent if you know the method. All you have to do is reload right before an encounter to make sure you get the right enemies, which is much faster and easier than using the Excalibur method that requires some precise timings.

FelurFalas
11 months ago#15
JDM_Jev posted...
Yeah but if I use easy mode function I lose my extra Valkyrie mail and the ninja sandals. Not good. Hard mode is the only way to play a cleared file.
You can still re-enter your gold password every time you start a new game on easy mode to get them back. Besides, hard mode stops being hard after the Briggs battle, so if you do that before going to Air's Rock, it is just meh. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. Early and infinite Sol Blades *new*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A