• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. Should the class changing items...?

User Info: DrugsRBad

DrugsRBad
2 years ago#1
...be allowed in a "No Items or Equipment" play-through? - Results (34 votes)
Yes
44.12% (15 votes)
No
55.88% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I intend to do a "No items, equipment, or summons" play-through of this game, and I'm on the fence of whether or not to allow equipping the Mysterious Card, Trainer's Whip, and Tomegathericon at all. I don't see those as regular items or equipment, but still, it would give me a huge advantage if I did allow them.
As Above, Sew Below

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
1 year ago#2
Seems that such a playthrough should simply prohibit any optional item that benefits you, so obviously they would be banned. And failing that, you do indeed have to 'equip' them to actually utilize their class change, which very much violates "no equipment."
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: WhatTheFAQx

WhatTheFAQx
1 year ago#3
To be honest I'd allow them as they function more like non-usable djini because their function is to change your class. However, if you want to limit yourself more by having less choices it'll be more challenging without them.

User Info: taervek

taervek
1 year ago#4
I feel they qualify as equipment, so no. On the other hand, I have no intention of doing a run like that, so you should make the final call according to what you think
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. Should the class changing items...?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A