• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. I made a Sea of Time map

User Info: AlekTrev006

AlekTrev006
1 year ago#11
thanks for this ! Playing through Lost Age again, after a few years, and always appreciate seeing continued activity within the community :-)

User Info: Jerom88

Jerom88
1 year ago#12
White Eagle posted...
Did anyone actually make the connection with Yepp's song before going to Lemuria? I realized that on my second or third playthrough.

I'm doing my first ever TLA playthrough. I stumbled upon the kids in Yallam and realised instantly their song was the key to entering Lemuria, just from all the NPC dialogue about Yepp, various characters commenting that the mists and swirls surrounding Lemuria make navigation treacherous etc. I made a second save in Yallam to quickly access the song and sailed straight into the mists. I encountered Poseidon before finding him invulnerable and figuring out I'd need two more trident pieces, lol.

So long story short - yes! I think it's a really cool design idea to present the key to Lemuria like that. Though if I'd played TLA as a kid 15 years ago, I doubt I'd have worked it out.
www.chronocritic.com
3DS FC: 5000-3069-4859
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. I made a Sea of Time map
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A