• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. So, since the DSi will have VC of GB, GBC and GBA...

User Info: Dark-Kakashi

Dark-Kakashi
11 years ago#1
Golden Sun and Golden Sun The Lost Age will be avaible, that means people who haven't played the game will know it and will also want a third game.

Which means Nintendo will ask Camelot to make the damn game already for the DSi, right?

Right?! o_O
...they say something then fade away. In GBA games, that's how people die.
-Hi I'm Felix

User Info: jathuamin

jathuamin
11 years ago#2
Actually, in another thread its already been argued that such a thing would be a wasted effort since most people who know of GS already have it or know how to get it.
Plus, any VC for the DSi is so far First party exclusive atm, which means no Pokemon, no kirby, no Mother 3 and also no GS because all of those are 2nd party games.
Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition.

User Info: _HarpuiaX_

_HarpuiaX_
11 years ago#3
If that would happen, I would rip tongues of the ones responsible for this!

DSi is a fail itself, not having GBA slot but some totally unnecessary stuff instead, so releasing a GS on a console that isn`t even compatible backwards with GS 1 & 2 = unforgivable fail. There ARE people who really do not want to pay for yet another DS AND part with their GBA games.
"That's as awesome as a chainsaw rocket launcher with a cookie dough/beer dispenser." - BTB about his ****ing awesome NINJA chair.

User Info: LBoksha

LBoksha
11 years ago#4
I pretty much feel the same way. The DSi has shorter battery life too. I really wonder what the heck Nintendo was thinking when they made it.
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!

User Info: negi_magician

negi_magician
11 years ago#5
LBoksha
I pretty much feel the same way. The DSi has shorter battery life too. I really wonder what the heck Nintendo was thinking when they made it.

Profit?
This is my signature signature.

User Info: LBoksha

LBoksha
11 years ago#6
There's got to be a better way to make profit than making something that's obviously worse than its predecessor.
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!

User Info: Goldensun003

Goldensun003
11 years ago#7
well just look at the GBA Micro...
its like the DSi but it sold great (i think...)

User Info: PriestOfApollo

PriestOfApollo
11 years ago#8

I really wonder what the heck Nintendo was thinking when they made it.

I hate to use an overused image, but it describes the answer best:
http://www.gamemanx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/prints_money.gif
"In this world, there are things that people mustn't touch...
...WHO CARES?" - Kalas

User Info: Dark-Kakashi

Dark-Kakashi
11 years ago#9
^^ That pic always makes me lol.
...they say something then fade away. In GBA games, that's how people die.
-Hi I'm Felix

User Info: menschmaschine5

menschmaschine5
11 years ago#10
no Mother 3

There will never be Mother 3, unfortunately. No one feels like translating it. It's a shame, too, since it's in pretty high demand.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  3. So, since the DSi will have VC of GB, GBC and GBA...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A