• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill 3
  3. starting this game again

User Info: domine_dragon

domine_dragon
4 years ago#1
how long does this game take

User Info: Dmess85

Dmess85
4 years ago#2
Like 20-30 hours. Depending how you get stuck.
Previewing your message before you post is for suckers.
http://www.backloggery.com/blasingame

User Info: PLAYS MANY GAMES

PLAYS MANY GAMES
4 years ago#3
It does not. This game is not that complex in it's puzzles. However some will mean death if you don't solve them. I would say blindly 8-10 hours for on playthrough. After you get the gist of things maybe 3-4 hours. This game has only 3 endings unlike the first two and one ending only requires half tbe game. So 2 1/2 playtroughs for all the endings. Unlocking everything now is a career.
This post is a PMG production. All events in this production are based on PMG's experiences any similar events are purely coincidental

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
4 years ago#4
Unless you're playing hard puzzles, it should take about 5-8 hours give or take.
PS4/XB1: PuyoPerfect -- NNID: Quake Guy
You don't look like you're smiling?

User Info: OcelotSensei

OcelotSensei
4 years ago#5
Man I would love to replay this game too (after SH2) but I've got a short cord on my old Gamestop's Dualshock 2 controller. Konami should release 2-4 on PS4 with better resolution and with the original audio (****ing Tomm Hullett and Mary-Elizabeth McGlynn ****ing one job they shouldn't have!)
PSN: MC_Biggie
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill 3
  3. starting this game again
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A