• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill 3
  3. Frequently Asked Questions about SH3 - Read before posting!!

User Info: maskedkiller

maskedkiller
12 years ago#21
Nice guide NIN, I know we didn't get along along time ago. Still, really nice guide, work and the determination is shown. Sticky!!

Thanks. No hard feelings.

P.S- I've started to listen to NIN, this guy at my gamecrazy gave me a cd with 2 albums from dragonforce, 2 or 3 from NIN, 3 from Tool, 2 from the misfits, and 1 from Horse. Any good NIN songs I should listen too?

As for the Misfits, I hope you've got some of the old stuff from the 70's and 80's. Their 90's albums are... well, okay, but nowhere as great as the old ones.

And about the NIN songs... would you prefer a short answer or a long answer? If you can, listen to the whole The Downward Spiral in one sitting with no interruption and without doing something else at the same time (apart from looking through the CD booklet perhaps). Broken is quite good as well, although it's the heaviest and most monotonous album/ep.

If you really just want to know their best songs and not their whole albums, then listen to Closer, Hurt, Wish, Happiness In Slavery, Sin, Head Like A Hole, Sanctified, The Day The World Went Away, We're In This Together, Only, Beside You In Time... and everything else they've released.
Starting a killing spree in your hometown during the next holiday.

User Info: Brutal_Water

Brutal_Water
12 years ago#22
Hi, I'm back.

*looks at maskedkiller in horror*

Oh no! He got out of my mind again! Where's my medicine?
"Remember that time when your father tried to build a ship in a bottle? We had to break the bottle to get him out." - Lily Munster

User Info: biohazard1775

biohazard1775
12 years ago#23
[Q507] I want to do Heather!

Are you sure? Unlike you she's not a virgin anymore, you know...

Damn, how did you know that?
Vote George Sears for '08!

User Info: Conquerer

Conquerer
12 years ago#24
Because he was her first.
Ayrton Senna da Silva
In Life Unbeatable - In Death Irreplaceable

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
12 years ago#25
You are slightly wrong about the perfume.
It only attracts nurses, and it REPELS Lenard.
http://outbreak2.proboards106.com - My outbreak forum
Volug is mine!! X3 - Fire Emblem

User Info: Brutal_Water

Brutal_Water
12 years ago#26
Damn.
"Remember that time when your father tried to build a ship in a bottle? We had to break the bottle to get him out." - Lily Munster

User Info: scathatch72

scathatch72
12 years ago#27
We're In This Together

That one's my favorite. =D
Good going MC, you're so god awesome that even little girls are wanting to ride your pony.~Zeromaru Chaos Mode

User Info: LOLZuMadBro

LOLZuMadBro
12 years ago#28
[Q330] Where's the amusement park map?

There's no map for the amusement park. You'll have to rely on your sense of orientation for a while, so don't smoke pot or get drunk while you're in the amusement park.

Good advice, I had some trouble with that part for sure, but the subway is even worse blazed.
"There is a small dwarf right nearby. Be careful; this sly little chap is trouble."
-King's Quest

User Info: KillErSeveNDan

KillErSeveNDan
12 years ago#29
she's not a virgin? but nobody did her :(
GamerTag: frozensocks
CP: Battlefield: BC, Lost Odyssey

User Info: EvilMonkey

EvilMonkey
11 years ago#30
Considering her total lack of anyone to turn to in a time of crisis (except for a strange, no-pants old man who claims to be a detective) I'd say she's a virgin.
"There is no merit in vanquishing people forsaken by their own God"- Titus Flavius after destroying Jerusalem.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill 3
  3. Frequently Asked Questions about SH3 - Read before posting!!
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A