• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 2
  3. Lucia 3rd mission boss
billybgame 2 years ago#1
Hadn't finished DMC 1 yet....that Nightmare boss in like Mission 20 killed me in seconds....not sure I'll be finishing that!

So, did some reading on DMC 2.....IGN reviewer saying how easy it was. Yeah right. Just died 3 times to the Mission 3 tentacle boss. That is not easy by any means. Maybe these games just aren't for me. Watched a You Tube walkthrough and the dude had powers way beyond me....game just started...I haven't leveled up anything. So I don't know...I just know it was hard and I gave up....if I try again will have to take down that damn flying goat that killed me also!

Easy my butt.

Maybe I shouldn't have started the game with Lucia?
(edited 2 years ago)
gamemaster712 2 years ago#2
Throwing knives.
DT when opportunity arise

Repeat until victory.
And farm orbs.
It gets easier later anyways
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) and definite vibe gamer. OGTG/DEG retired hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
billybgame 2 years ago#3
gamemaster712 posted...
Throwing knives.
DT when opportunity arise

Repeat until victory.
And farm orbs.
It gets easier later anyways

That's what I tried....and jumping and throwing knives. Just take too much damage....maybe will try once more and see if can improve...interesting that it gets easier.
true_horror 1 year ago#4
I play this game when I wana sleep. It’s so boring and mild. No challenge
a youth destined for damnation
Dodge
knives..
dt when meter full

repeat
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) and definite vibe gamer. OGTG/DEG retired hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Devil May Cry 2
  3. Lucia 3rd mission boss
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A