• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 4
  3. Those were the days..

User Info: SlLENTASSASSlN

SlLENTASSASSlN
10 months ago#11
BUMPED2002 posted...
This was best version of GT in my opinion.
Agreed
Victory is in details

User Info: Jandor3s

Jandor3s
9 months ago#12
I played this game when I was like 5 or 6 back when my dad still had to get out his PS2. Now it's hooked up to our CRT-TV as well as all our other retro consoles. Being 16 now is crazy considering how time has flied. I love the OST too to this game. Brings so many fond memories and I plan on keeping this game alive and maybe racing people locally! B)

User Info: unsofisticated

unsofisticated
8 months ago#13
<p class="helperbird-editor medium-editor-element" data-medium-editor-element="true" role="textbox" aria-multiline="true" data-medium-editor-editor-index="1" medium-editor-index="4bbd5702-8870-0d63-78a6-31b0e87b755b">Im playing it rn I have disc here that gives me over 5,000,000,000,000,000,000c its insane but im trying to get 100 percent
<p class="helperbird-editor medium-editor-element" data-medium-editor-element="true" role="textbox" aria-multiline="true" data-medium-editor-editor-index="1" medium-editor-index="4bbd5702-8870-0d63-78a6-31b0e87b755b">

User Info: unsofisticated

unsofisticated
8 months ago#14
<p class="helperbird-editor medium-editor-element" data-medium-editor-element="true" role="textbox" aria-multiline="true" data-medium-editor-editor-index="1" medium-editor-index="f0f3798d-d4cf-832e-338a-9fb9735bf2aa">What wound be a good time for the green hell (Nurnbergring) my pb would be 7m and 9s

User Info: josifrees

josifrees
7 months ago#15
Lmao bro your posts are jacked up

also never really found the game to have a money problem unless your first car is a minivan or something
Quit Crying
I remember having a cheap car Time Trial challenge on this very board, where we were given a money limit to buy and tune a car and make it go as fast as possible. Good times
. . . . . . In Honor of CJayC . . . . . .
. . . . . Founder of GameFAQs . . . . .
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 4
  3. Those were the days..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A