• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
  3. In response to the Xbox 360 compatibility thread (doing this 'cause it's locked)

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
4 years ago#1
Or threads, I guess. lol

I've tried the game on two different Gen 1 360s. The game plays on my buddy's with no problems whatsoever, but on mine it's an absolute mess (freezes a lot, screen sometimes screws up, etc.).

There are multiple models of the original 360s (they look almost identical with only a couple of very minor differences; I'm referring to the hardware design, not the Arcade/Pro/etc. and hard drive space). I found that out when the disc tray on mine locked at one point and if memory serves me correctly older 360s could be one of three slightly different build variations. My buddy's model is different from mine, so the game's ability to play on the 360 properly may honestly depend on the model.

If you ever want to play the Xbox version of the Baldur's Gate games, you're honestly better off just hunting down an original Xbox. Chances are it'll outlast a 360 anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
  3. In response to the Xbox 360 compatibility thread (doing this 'cause it's locked)
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Combat Guide (GC) by L0rd_Verminaard 11 years ago
Drizzt Do'Urden FAQ Guide (PS2) by grand lethal 364 15 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough (GC) by nucleargamer12 15 years ago
Boss Guide (GC) by nucleargamer12 15 years ago
Dwarven Fighter FAQ Guide (PS2) by grand lethal 364 15 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A