• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  3. How else do you think Mario Golf Advance Tour could have been incorporated?

User Info: Twiz

Twiz
1 year ago#1
Any ideas as to how the GBA game could have been better implemented into this game?

User Info: Wario922

Wario922
1 year ago#2
Well since the game was released in 2004 it would've been nice if Camelot added cpu difficulty for all the characters including in story mode. Also whenever I play as Wario on star mode his shot types tend to go way off when the marker is touching the left or right side of the impact zone in Mario Golf Advance Tour. In Mario Golf Toadstool Tour his shot types are fixed when the marker is touching the left or right side of the impact zone. I hate the way the doubles partner plays on doubles match play on quick play mode in which I gotta do all the work in Mario Golf Advance Tour.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  3. How else do you think Mario Golf Advance Tour could have been incorporated?
  • Topic Archived