• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tails82

Tails82
5 years ago#1
The last big thing to do is fill that grid out. Some questions though. When I match up against an ace difficulty character it goes down on the grid as pro. Is that the highest difficulty it tracks? Also stars are a certain color, which I'm assuming is based on performance. I can match up against non-star ace opponents well enough, but going against star opponents seems impossible. For funsies I tried Mario against star Petey and it doesn't go well. He gets to the green pretty easily with his range and on many holes you have to get long-shot eagles just to tie with him. I'll see how high the difficulty can be while still remaining humanly possible.
Self-proclaimed chief of the super solvers. Will solve any mystery for pretzels.
Secret Board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570496-

User Info: Ninetails82

Ninetails82
5 years ago#2
I think either trying to see how many I can do on pro, or going average difficulty on the star characters.
Tails82's alt. Modest nature. Likes to thrash about. Likes dry food.
Will not change this sig until I am lv. 82
  • Topic Archived