• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Power Tennis
  3. Hardest Mario Game-Tips and Help Wanted for new ideas on FAQs

User Info: pueplebagsin

pueplebagsin
11 years ago#1
Mario Power Tennis is one of the hardest Mario Sports next to Golf and Strikers. This title will take some time getting used to. I am cerating this topic in order that I help people get some kind of idea how to play this game. I will even have character/mode/court discussions through the boards within a couple of weeks in gaining some tips. I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker right now along with a few other titles I will be back in Mario Power Tennis as soon as a can. I will even be discussing topics between myself and others who around the world deseperatly need help. I will even offer some advnceed in on how to train yourself in this game. This game just has so much to explore and I will be back with you people as soon as possible. Them some time I will post more messages concerning on how to play this game using all of my notes I have taken within the last 1 1/2. So be sure to check this topic if you really want to learn how to play Mario Power Tennis and we will many discussions on this game.

pueplebagsin
11 years ago#2
I really find things to get instresting and hard especially when you are moving up in the
ranks. When you start to play the Expert Ace Level matches these can get a bit frustrating
I have been playing on Expert for weeks and it's hard. Now they really get in the mood of the
gameplay on Pro and Ace. But for now I will focus on Pro/Expert Level. In the Expert level you will begin to start learning new ways to play your game and stay ahead in the bunch.
If you aren't ready to completely fill in your characters in the records section you can just train at difficultiy levels that you are having problems with and move up from there. Let me know if you are still having problems and I will do my best to help.

pueplebagsin
11 years ago#3
Did you know when you are beginning to learn how to use a new character in the Exhibition Mode you will want to pick the Expert Difficulty to start training on so that you will properly learn how to handle that character on and you can move up from there. With the characters
comes the stratiges there are numerous stratiges for this game see what you can find.

pueplebagsin
11 years ago#4
Do you have any ideas for more Mario Power Tennis Walkthrougths?
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Power Tennis
  3. Hardest Mario Game-Tips and Help Wanted for new ideas on FAQs
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A