• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  3. This game was the best

User Info: djruden

djruden
7 years ago#1
To play late at night with buddies after drinking!

djruden
7 years ago#2
Sucked tho when friends would fall asleep while playing.

djruden
7 years ago#3
I wish they would rerelease this.

djruden
7 years ago#4
Depending on price, I would get it again.

User Info: hylianknight3

hylianknight3
7 years ago#5
It was a pretty fun game.

djruden
7 years ago#6
At least someone agrees with me!

User Info: SigmaZeroX

SigmaZeroX
7 years ago#7
Gauntlet Dark Legacy is probably one of my favorite games ever.

I played this game often on the Arcade and PS2. In fact, all of my characters are level 99 in these versions.
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA

djruden
6 years ago#8
It was pretty awesome how Arcade gauntlet games could save your characters. I think it was by inputting your bday. It's been a while so I forget. I don't think it was DL but I played a Gauntlet at the Alladins Castle in Sioux City on occasion.

User Info: SigmaZeroX

SigmaZeroX
6 years ago#9
djruden posted...
It was pretty awesome how Arcade gauntlet games could save your characters. I think it was by inputting your bday. It's been a while so I forget. I don't think it was DL but I played a Gauntlet at the Alladins Castle in Sioux City on occasion.

Just put in an initial of 3 letters and 3 numbers that you can remember. These two components make up the password to save your current game progress. Just remember these in the arcade cabinet that you played and saved the characters in.
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA
  1. Boards
  2. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  3. This game was the best
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A