• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  3. Best $5 I ever spent

User Info: silverdraconum

silverdraconum
9 years ago#1
I mean this is a lot of gaming bang for my buck, and the game was even new and in the shrink wrap and everything. Sure the graphics are a little rough by today's standards but I'm having a blast with this game.

User Info: SigmaZeroX

SigmaZeroX
9 years ago#2
Gauntlet Dark Legacy is one of my favorite video games ever. I played it since it first came out in the arcades and I still play it even to this day.

I am glad others enjoy and appreciate Gauntlet Dark Legacy for what it is.
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA

User Info: Hyrulian15

Hyrulian15
9 years ago#3
This game is incredibly fun. I loved it back then and I love it even more now. It is such a shame that there is not another game out there today like this.
I'll give you a nice case of Someone Just Shot Me In The Head if you don't hurry the hell up! - John Marston

User Info: silverdraconum

silverdraconum
8 years ago#4
I liked unlocking all the secret characters too. That was a neat little addition, even if they're basically a costume change for the starting eight characters. Jackal, Tigress, and Hyena are my three favorite unlockable characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  3. Best $5 I ever spent
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A