• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  3. Making this thread here entirely to show that I love this game.

User Info: LatiasSA

LatiasSA
9 years ago#1
Hell, I'm even going to be playing through it again at the time of this post to make another 99. Going to try the dwarf under the QCKSHT code name, so that the game is a little more fun for me while still being fair to the game's challenges itself.
Uh, Centriole AND Eon_Latias were setbacks!
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman

User Info: LatiasSA

LatiasSA
9 years ago#2
If anyone visits here and happens to have questions or just want to chat about how much fun the game is, I can be found at the Abadfeeling group chat on steam sometimes. Just message me from there once you see someone named Serperior, since my name is glitched and you cannot type the proper code the S is in.
Uh, Centriole AND Eon_Latias were setbacks!
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman

User Info: Hyrulian15

Hyrulian15
9 years ago#3
I just picked this game back up a couple weeks ago. I am having a blast with my Blue Jester. I did not realize how much fun this game was. So far, I am at level 80 and about to enter the Desecrated Temple.
IT'S A VIDEO GAME. If I wanted to look at water that looked like real water, I would flush my toilet.
- Soljah

User Info: SigmaZeroX

SigmaZeroX
9 years ago#4
Gauntlet Dark Legacy is one of my favorite video games ever. I played it often at the arcades when the arcade I went to often still had it.
MegaMan X Command Mission: My video of destroying Ninetails with No Hypers, No Substitutions, and No Deaths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hawu7f2XUzA

User Info: Jeric735

Jeric735
9 years ago#5
A friend of mine picked this up at a used game shop a few weeks ago and our group of four just played it last Sunday like the manly men we are. Team of a Dwarf, Wizard, Jester and DARTHC Knight (me). Also we just now realized that all the Yellow characters are black. Racism lolz ensued.
PSN: Jeric-S

User Info: silverdraconum

silverdraconum
9 years ago#6
Green Dwarf looks like a Slayer from Warhammer.
  1. Boards
  2. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
  3. Making this thread here entirely to show that I love this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A