• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. For those who still lurks here, Star Wars: KOTOR Remake has been announced!!!
DaBlackGamer 4 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/lL-RfE-ioJ8
Coming to PS5 & PC exclusive.
PC: CPU: Ryzen 9: 5900X+Arctic Freezer 50/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI X750 Pro/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10
analyticalkeys 4 months ago#2
Amazing! Are they ever going to do the second one again though? I feel like I’ve played the first one many times in different forms, but the second one is always left out.
lilhurk1985187 4 months ago#3
DaBlackGamer posted...
https://youtu.be/lL-RfE-ioJ8
Coming to PS5 & PC exclusive.
Its timed.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then it has
become a society that's not worth saving.
GeneralFrings 4 months ago#4
Tbh I will play the original, in it's current form, until the day I die. You cant integrate on perfection
Just_a_loser 4 months ago#5
I mean, its nice, but ultimately seems like backstab for lifelong xbox players.

And, really, this game really doesn't need a remake. The second does, however.

But regardless, I am not a fan of the people in charge of it (not Bioware or even Obsidian). I will play it if it does ever come to xbox, but its not like I don't still have and play the original.

And if it does pave the way to finally get KOTOR3, I guess a crappy remake is a necessary evil.
Your face looks like I need a beer.
lilhurk1985187 4 months ago#6
Just_a_loser posted...
I mean, its nice, but ultimately seems like backstab for lifelong xbox players.

And, really, this game really doesn't need a remake. The second does, however.

But regardless, I am not a fan of the people in charge of it (not Bioware or even Obsidian). I will play it if it does ever come to xbox, but its not like I don't still have and play the original.

And if it does pave the way to finally get KOTOR3, I guess a crappy remake is a necessary evil.
Its a timed exclusive. @Just_a_loser
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then it has
become a society that's not worth saving.
(edited 4 months ago)
Necronmon 4 months ago#7
So this is also coming out for the Switch?
DaBlackGamer 4 months ago#8
Necronmon posted...
So this is also coming out for the Switch?
If Sony is backing this up, the chance are a no for Switch and there's not that many Star War games on Nintendo for that matter.

GeneralFrings posted...
Tbh I will play the original, in it's current form, until the day I die. You cant integrate on perfection
I own the game on PC and its really outdated. While I'm not looking for recapturing the magic, I still want to see this game being from the ground up today's standards. Even Dead Space is getting a Remake and from what I saw, I was impress despite the original game has aged well.
PC: CPU: Ryzen 9: 5900X+Arctic Freezer 50/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI X750 Pro/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10
GeneralFrings 3 months ago#9
DaBlackGamer posted...
I own the game on PC and its really outdated

I'd like to hear you elaborate on this a bit further. It may be nostalgia goggles, but I disagree entirely.
Toadsworth 1 month ago#10
GeneralFrings posted...
You cant integrate on perfection

KoTOR was and still is amazing, but perfection it is not.
Blunts is still fifty cents, it's intense; tree scents is dominant.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. For those who still lurks here, Star Wars: KOTOR Remake has been announced!!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A