• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. is there a 360, One, or Series X ?
Becko 6 months ago#1
I never had an original Xbox, and I’m not a PC gamer; however I do have a 360, XboxOne and in the near future (hopefully) a Series X … so I’m wondering if this classic is available in any of those consoles ?
Brother Maynard 6 months ago#2
A quick search revealed this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic/bs8lfd7729cl#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Short answer: yes.
maximumjack 6 months ago#3
You can play it on all of them
I'll wait till your love comes down
I'm coming straight for your heart
Becko 6 months ago#4
I feel so naive , but thanks , first time I’ll play this gem considered one of the best rpg ever
DisgracefulSins 6 months ago#5
Both it and its sequel are available. And they run fantastically. Particularly on series X, as the auto HDR fast load times really does its thing.
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
So note to self: Do more myself.
Brother Maynard 6 months ago#6
Becko posted...
I feel so naive , but thanks , first time I’ll play this gem considered one of the best rpg ever

Don't feel bad about asking questions. That's how we learn. I'm just glad you get the opportunity to play this game. Enjoy your time. :)
NemesisOgreKing 6 months ago#7
Yes, KotOR 1 and 2 are Backwards compatible with the 360, Xone and Series X|S.
Neither run that well on the 360, but they run really well on the Xone and Series X|S. Virtually all BC OG X-Box games run beautifully on the Xone and Series X|S.
Plus, playing on the Xone and Series X|S gives you the Yavin 4 DLC for KotOR.

Brother Maynard posted...
Don't feel bad about asking questions. That's how we learn. I'm just glad you get the opportunity to play this game. Enjoy your time. :)
This just ignore the douches that tell you to "just Google it", forums were created to ask questions.
On the eighth day, God created Turok.
"Two hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. We're gonna have to earn it." -Blondie
Becko 6 months ago#8
NemesisOgreKing posted...
Yes, KotOR 1 and 2 are Backwards compatible with the 360, Xone and Series X|S.
Neither run that well on the 360, but they run really well on the Xone and Series X|S. Virtually all BC OG X-Box games run beautifully on the Xone and Series X|S.
Plus, playing on the Xone and Series X|S gives you the Yavin 4 DLC for KotOR.

This just ignore the douches that tell you to "just Google it", forums were created to ask questions.

oh really ? So as a collector I can buy the physical discs and just enjoy it on the Series X , that’s awesome.
imthestuntman 5 months ago#9
The smart phone version actually works great for both this and 2. Not sure if you've got one, but it's honestly my preferred version. If it's android you can even easily mod the games with extensive fan patches to improve the experience somewhat.
:)
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. is there a 360, One, or Series X ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A