• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Freezing at the gate in Undercity

User Info: TheDreadedZero

TheDreadedZero
1 month ago#1
When that guy is trying to run back into the village. I say I’ll fight the creatures and when they open the gate we just stand there and the music still plays. I’ve tried 4 times now. I googled it and it’s a common bug but everyone else is playing on pc and they all said to “disable the grass” which isn’t in the graphics and sounds setting on the Xbox version.
Currently playing Undertale, Fortnite, YS VIII, Shining Resonance, Code of Princess Ex, and Valkyria Chronicles 4.

User Info: TheDreadedZero

TheDreadedZero
1 month ago#2
Okay I was able to find a workaround by choosing not to go outside and fight the creatures (even though that’s what I wanted to do.) The guy died in a cutscene and I had to ma manually ask to open the gate so I was able to continue. I’m glad I got past it but it sucks that I’m being forced to make choices I don’t want to just to get around bugs in the game.
Currently playing Undertale, Fortnite, YS VIII, Shining Resonance, Code of Princess Ex, and Valkyria Chronicles 4.

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
1 month ago#3
I have never had that issue. Just sounds like bad luck.

Don't worry about it though. The loss of one single LSP won't kill your playthrough.
Your face looks like I need a beer.

User Info: Toadsworth

Toadsworth
1 month ago#4
Run, Hendar, run!

;_;7
"It isn't knowledge that's making trouble, but the uses it's put to."

User Info: smeech8000

smeech8000
1 month ago#5
Wish we could have offered up the "worthless and damnable Igear!" instead. :D
I don't feel tardy.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Freezing at the gate in Undercity
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 41 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 154 Questions (151 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A