• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Attribute up glitch impossible after Jedi?

User Info: SteamandLight

SteamandLight
6 months ago#1
So I did the attribute up glitch successfully on Taris. However, I got bored eventually and went on. Now, I just became a jedi on Dantooine. I am scout 3/jedi guardian 4 with several level ups available. I also have bastilla, who is Jedi Sentinel 3 with several level ups.

Both level 4 and level 8 are attribute levels, and jedi sentinel WOULD be my 3rd class now, so I figured I should be able to continue doign the attribute glitch now. Also, I wanted to splice the Sentinel and Consular special force feats onto my main, too.

But every time I do it, Bastilla to main character, the game freezes. Is it not possible to do this any more at this point in the game? Or is it maybe that Bastilla is the problem somehow? I am confused. Please help!

PS - the 4 of my characters (canderous, carth, mission, and zaalbar) are all jedi guardians now, so I can not use them to do this glitch any more because they would just RLU my character. Presumably.

I was hoping to be able to do the attribute glitch with ALL the characters, now that they all have a cross class. I was waiting for them all to be jedi...
3DS FC: 1392-6602-0975

User Info: SteamandLight

SteamandLight
6 months ago#2
ok, I've determined I can still use this glitch as scout 3/jedi guardian 0 with mission at scoundrel 7.

So the crash is just trying to get jedi sentinel from bastila? Is there no way to grab extra powers, or the special class jedi feats from the other 2 jedi classes, through FLU/RLU/glitches?

I have it all set up now to where my main character will have 100 in each attribute, all feats, 55 in each skill, and all special class skills except the ones from the other 2 jedi classes. I'd like to figure out how to get the remaining jedi powers (I can only get 18 total as-is, which can get me all of the master level ones, but I wanna fill them all in) and the unique class feats for the other 2 jedi classes. I am doing this all solely through glitches. Any advice/help?
3DS FC: 1392-6602-0975
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Attribute up glitch impossible after Jedi?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A