• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
6 months ago#1
Not only are my items equipped eaten by the stupid glitches in the first game, but this also happens in the Sith Lords as well. How in the world did they patch things and not fix this stupid problem? It makes the games literally unplayable for me. Because I don't want to waste all the time just to realize it ate my equipment
GT : lavosmanx

User Info: Firensis

Firensis
6 months ago#2
Just wait until you get the glitch where the party gets deleted. You game gets weird with it like Danny Devito.

In all seriousness multiple saves and quick saves are your friend.
(fir-en-sis)
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
6 months ago#3
Never EVER experienced either of the above two glitches.
Frjalslyndisminn laoar ao peim sem hallast ao tilfinningum i stao greindar.

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
6 months ago#4
I had to actually restart my last play through for the Sith Lords because the game ate one of the HK 47 parts. I had to start another time because it actually ate my lightsaber crystal.
GT : lavosmanx

User Info: maximumjack

maximumjack
6 months ago#5
That sounds like an autosave glitch of some sort. Try not to use or autosaves they are very buggy
I'll wait till your love comes down
I'm coming straight for your heart

User Info: loseless

loseless
6 months ago#6
Never had such thing happen to me. And I've been playing this for 12 or 13 years. Mods, perhaps? Or maybe some bad luck?

User Info: Redmoon383

Redmoon383
5 months ago#7
Foreman22 posted...
Never EVER experienced either of the above two glitches.
Agreed. Even back on my original xbox I've never had these issues nor had I ever heard of them when I was looking stuff up in the 360 days for glitches and such.
Long may the sun shine \(---)/
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A