• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Roso

Roso
10 months ago#11
I say just make KOTOR 4: An Old Hope and start a fresh trilogy.
'We piss anywhere, man.'

User Info: railroads

railroads
10 months ago#12
A reboot would be great. KOTOR 2 really dropped the ball on being rushed. While I don't think I would have ever enjoyed it as much as KOTOR 1 , if it was complete it would have been a solid game. Whoever decided to cut the HK-47 factory storyline needs to face retribution.

User Info: calinks

calinks
9 months ago#13
Disney needs to make a deal with Obsidian
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
8 months ago#14
I definitely want Knights of the Old Republic 3, but with the same engine. Because that engine is ideally suited for RPGs. However I definitely want the areas to be better to sign the, kind of like they were in the Sith Lords. Along with all of the quality of life changes. Etc
GT : lavosmanx

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
5 months ago#15
This is definitely where to post about it if you actually want it. No one comes here to just shout into the void.
PSN: Coltoneus
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
4 months ago#16
Star Wars in general is dead; as painful as it is to say, the KOTOR series should die with it. I don't want the no-talents at Disney polluting it with their SJW bulls*** the way they did their bootleg film series, thanks.
Not changing this sig until Disney gives us back the Star Wars EU
@RavensRules69 I couldn't agree more. If it involves Disney mucking about with our beloved KoTOR 1/2, I say let's just enjoy the taste of last gen graphics and cruise with the great story.
RavensRules69 posted...
Star Wars in general is dead; as painful as it is to say, the KOTOR series should die with it. I don't want the no-talents at Disney polluting it with their SJW bulls*** the way they did their bootleg film series, thanks.

Far better than them conjuring up some new Mary Sue just to appease .00000001 percent of the gaming populace.

Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: lionheart3657

lionheart3657
4 weeks ago#18
I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but what has been happening with Star Wars since Disney's ownership? The movies were OK, not great. The movies were entertaining, if not cringe-worthy at times, but I thought the Prequels had cringe-worthy dialogue as well.

User Info: Toadsworth

Toadsworth
4 weeks ago#19
lionheart3657 posted...
I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but what has been happening with Star Wars since Disney's ownership? The movies were OK, not great. The movies were entertaining, if not cringe-worthy at times, but I thought the Prequels had cringe-worthy dialogue as well.

Retconning a ton of good, established material from the EU with the wave of a magic...beam sword.
"It isn't knowledge that's making trouble, but the uses it's put to."

User Info: lionheart3657

lionheart3657
4 weeks ago#20
Toadsworth posted...
Retconning a ton of good, established material from the EU with the wave of a magic...beam sword.

Hm, I never immersed myself with the extended universe/legend stuff so I guess I was never in the know with everything. I've only watched the original and prequel trilogies as well as the games. What were some good developments from the EU?

Is KOTOR part of the EU and is that now retconned out?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A