• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Infinite circle of Vulkar death

User Info: Sh73ug

Sh73ug
2 years ago#1
:So after looking through the board and various faqs that mention glitches or exploits, I've never seen anyone mention this. But if you go into the second Lower City Apartments (the one with Selvin bounty), there is a group a 3 black Vulkars along the main loop. Two normal ones and the enforcer who activates an energy shield. Somehow, they can respawn. Few things I noticed. They only respawn the first time I enter the apartments. If I leave and come back in, they no longer respawn. If I open any of the doors to loot or to kill Selvin, this also breaks the loop. There is also a respawn time associated with this. If I kill all 3 and loop back around, I have to make a second loop before they respawn. But, I can kill all 3, wait approx 10 seconds, and then I encounter them after making 1 loop.

I found this exploit interesting since it's not only a way for infinite xp early on Taris, but the Enforcer Vulkar ALWAYS drops an energy shield, and all 3 can randomly drop other items like grenades, medpacks, repair kits, credits etc.

I should note that I am playing on the original xbox, (I had an itch to replay this and still have my xbox hooked up) and would be curious to know if this works on the mobile or other versions.

User Info: Sh73ug

Sh73ug
2 years ago#2
Carth is now level 8, I'm at level 8 with enough to boost me to 9, and I currently have 234 energy shields. I also have a stupid number of grenades (59 frag), medpacks and other junk that would randomly get dropped by the 3 of them.

And this is all before attempting any quest in the undercity. I don't think I have the patience to get to level 20. I'd probably have thousands of energy shields if I did though. Maybe I should stop messing around and go save Zaalbar. Although destroying these stupid Vulkars is satisfying.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Infinite circle of Vulkar death
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A