• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Icewind Dale II
  3. Infinite Normal Laps Party for HOF
jasonred79 7 years ago#1
Hi guys... played this game through a few times, and had a silly idea... to play just for fun.... I was thinking I would make a party, send them through normal as many times as I liked, and then finally send in this (presumably level 30) party into HOF mode.
What party would you guys make, in this situation?
I was thinking level dipping 1 paladin level for 3-4 characters, to max out strength and wisdom for paladin quest.
And 1 cleric of bane/ druid.
Not sure what to do about party leader though... thought of making one of the paladins do it, but they refuse rewards! ... and also don't get the "evil options", which are sometimes pretty cool.

.... and I know someone is going to suggest Dalekeeper or hex edit to just max out all stats... but, eh, frankly the "only 1 lap through normal" is a self enforced rule of honor, right? Don't feel that this is really cheating lol...
  1. Boards
  2. Icewind Dale II
  3. Infinite Normal Laps Party for HOF
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Some of my party died how do i revive them? General3 Answers
How do I remove disease? Main Quest1 Answer
Saved Games? Tech Support1 Answer
Cheat Codes? Tech Support3 Answers
Abilities code? General1 Answer