The New Workout Plan

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. The New Workout Plan

User Info: Datuna

Datuna
1 month ago#81
I'm gonna be content with only doing the smoking thing this week, quitting that and coffee at the same time is a bad idea. Crashed on the couch Monday evening (so no running done), I have one small window of opportuninty this week (Friday morning run), otherwise it's kick off on Monday. Well, there should be pleny of physical activity this weekend, but I don't have good kcalory counts for that.
Big Bear is gone

User Info: Antallic

Antallic
1 month ago#82
according to Google you burn 4 calories per minute during sex.
[aX]

Antallic
1 month ago#83
and the average sex session is 25 minutes

or an episode of Seinfeld.
[aX]

Antallic
1 month ago#84
but ya i'm not wanting to quit my vices yet, just lessen my intake. my main issue is with food and drinking more water than any other liquid, basically. it'll be no problem once i get started, though.
[aX]

User Info: Chewster

Chewster
1 month ago#85
I don't know if it's the heat, that I'm exercising again, that it's been long enough I'm used to not drinking soda, or some combination of the above, but lately I find myself pretty much just wanting to drink water all the time. Even the tea I bought as a substitute for soda isn't that appealing, I've just been drinking it to get rid of it at this point.

User Info: Datuna

Datuna
1 month ago#86
Antallic posted...
we don't blast off 'til the 16th (at least i'm not). took a pic earlier

6'2", 210 lbs. (weighed myself at Mom's before i ate)
https://imgur.com/Z9HRsR2

Trying to understand how, at my height and weighing just 10 pounds more, you look much bigger than me. Granted, I somehow (thank god) always distributed my overweight all over my body, instead of just the belly. Can't wait to see your progress. cool cool !!
Big Bear is gone

Antallic
1 month ago#87
it's definitely mostly in my belly and hips. cannot wait for an after pic. lol
[aX]

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#88
Antallic posted...
Juke lmao that's perfect

and LP, i dig the variety. your life is sounding spicy. dig it!

Appreciate it Anty!

I'm f***ing tired, but ran about 1.8 miles in 13 minutes, and followed that up with a mile+ in 7:30ish.

Feels kinda good not gonna lie.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: DroidKowolluh

DroidKowolluh
1 month ago#89
Since everyone else has the balls to do it, I'll post my details and a picture of my fat, stupid belly. It's not really a before picture because I gained a ton of weight when my wife was pregnant with our first kid and have knocked off almost 25 lbs so far, but I still have a ways to go.

5'7" 188 lbs (was 210 at my heaviest)
http://imgur.com/jrI0qcA
I killed a man cause he killed my goat.
I put my hands on his throat.

Antallic
1 month ago#90
right on Kowolluh, lookin' good my man.

i also dig the Tim Burton tattoo. very nice.
[aX]
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. The New Workout Plan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.