The New Workout Plan

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. The New Workout Plan

User Info: Datuna

Datuna
1 month ago#41
I will post my daily intake here, and be 100% honest about it. Saves me the hassle of keeping up with my spreadsheet. I think in the long run, if you keep up a schedule, cheat days are perfectly fine. In the short run, I'm sure there will be some conscious damage for me. Like allowing myself to eat some birthday cake for a kid's birthday, stuff like that. As long as I keep it "in check".

If the money comes in tomorrow and I subsequently stop smoking, I will still not be able to start the rest as I'm away every night Tue-Wed-Thu and then leaving the country until the morning of the 16th. However, I will visit the gym tomorrow so they won't be too shocked to see me every day the week after. Let them get used to me again.
Big Bear is gone

User Info: DroidKowolluh

DroidKowolluh
1 month ago#42
I worked out.
I killed a man cause he killed my goat.
I put my hands on his throat.

User Info: FrendDuel

FrendDuel
1 month ago#43
Remember to stretch. Use a foam roller too if possible. I bought one a few weeks ago and it’s a godsend.
There is no i in frend.
{aB} http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=548 {aB}

User Info: Antallic

Antallic
1 month ago#44
for sure, stretching is super important. i stretch before the workout and after. i also gotta start stretching when i wake up.

i'll be posting my entire workout along with reps and sets.
[aX]

Datuna
1 month ago#45
One week to go. Just took my first and only coffee for the day. Hoping to visiting the gym after office hours. Was also looking at picking running back up just last week, who knows this can be (part of) my cardio. First two weeks to the gym will just be to get back into a constant schedule, after this I will get some program made for me. Which (aside from some cardio) will focus on BBB first.
Big Bear is gone

Antallic
1 month ago#46
Big Bear's Butt?
[aX]

Antallic
1 month ago#47
are you planning to keep it at 1 coffee per day on average?
[aX]

Datuna
1 month ago#48
no, coffee will be gone completely aside from social coffee.
On the subject of which, my new colleague started today so we had a cappuccino at the bar.

Money came in, so smoking is done. I alreay ran out yesterday evening so smoked two of my mom's cigarettes. Swiped a further five this morning heading out of the house, had 4 so far and the last one I just destroyed as soon as I saw my bank account. I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!
Big Bear is gone

Datuna
1 month ago#49
BBB = boobs, belly, butt
Big Bear is gone

Datuna
1 month ago#50
Oh s***, late in the day I have a salary raise talk, so I might not be able to make it to the gym today. Oh well.
Big Bear is gone
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. The New Workout Plan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.