You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon

User Info: face235

face235
11 months ago#51
Ah, thanks for reminding me to get back to my Supernova Sun playthrough. I played the normal Ultra Moon and had a blast with it. I thought I'd like a bit more challenge and am trying the Supernova Sun Mod for the Ultra Sun version. Almost lost to the first Trainer and his Flame Wheel Rattata.
I'M COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS!! - Ema Skye
Official Golbez of the Zelda Social Board

User Info: X Slayer007 X

X Slayer007 X
11 months ago#52
PTA hit me up when you're online next so you can register me as a VIP

face235 posted...
Ah, thanks for reminding me to get back to my Supernova Sun playthrough. I played the normal Ultra Moon and had a blast with it. I thought I'd like a bit more challenge and am trying the Supernova Sun Mod for the Ultra Sun version. Almost lost to the first Trainer and his Flame Wheel Rattata.

I downloaded Pokemon Uranium many months ago but never got a chance to play it.....Supernova Sun sounds pretty intense though.
{aB} RIP Lyrics Topic (6/12/2003 - 1/31/2007)
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
11 months ago#53
I ended up taking today off work, so let me know via PM when you are ready.
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

X Slayer007 X
11 months ago#54
@PkmTrainerAbram

I sent you a PM as I was unavailable all day yesterday, so we should try to connect over the weekend (today works too).

I'm at grade 25...may take a break from this and continue the main game so I can get the mega bracelet. I have access to rental Pokemon that are built around their mega evolution, but without beating the Elite 4 and getting that bracelet, their stone is not held so it's not wise to use them.
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!

PkmTrainerAbram
11 months ago#55
I'm working till Sunday so we can do it 9 in the mornings or 10 at nights. Still want that other mon?
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

User Info: face235

face235
11 months ago#56
Uranium is a fangame, not a mod. Still, sucks that it got DMCA'd though. There's also Reborn, it'll never get DMCA'd due to its devs keeping an extremely low profile. But it's quite difficult and can be unfair sometimes.

Supernova Sun/Penumbra Moon is a difficulty mod that strives to be difficult without being unfair toward the player. Dio Vento made them. He also did Nova Sun/Umbra Moon and Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire.

Gotta get back, back to the game! Will post again soon.
I'M COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS!! - Ema Skye
Official Golbez of the Zelda Social Board

X Slayer007 X
11 months ago#57
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
I'm working till Sunday so we can do it 9 in the mornings or 10 at nights. Still want that other mon?

@PkmTrainerAbram

(love this whole tag feature - no idea how long it has been around though)
10 is waaaay past my bedtime lol....if you can do Wednesday around 9 am again that would probably be the earliest day I can do it. sure, I'll take what you can give me haha

X Slayer007 X
11 months ago#58
face235 posted...
Uranium is a fangame, not a mod. Still, sucks that it got DMCA'd though. There's also Reborn, it'll never get DMCA'd due to its devs keeping an extremely low profile. But it's quite difficult and can be unfair sometimes.

Supernova Sun/Penumbra Moon is a difficulty mod that strives to be difficult without being unfair toward the player. Dio Vento made them. He also did Nova Sun/Umbra Moon and Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire.

Gotta get back, back to the game! Will post again soon.

Yeah mods and fan games, I've never dabbled in that stuff, but I do enjoy reading about them. There were apparently a lot of fan games, many of which used the GBA engine. I've never even attempted to nuzlocke with official games, but the concept is pretty cool....heard nuzlocke is impossible with SS/PM though.

PkmTrainerAbram
11 months ago#59
X Slayer007 X posted...
PkmTrainerAbram posted...

@PkmTrainerAbram

(love this whole tag feature - no idea how long it has been around though)
10 is waaaay past my bedtime lol....if you can do Wednesday around 9 am again that would probably be the earliest day I can do it. sure, I'll take what you can give me haha

Wed 9am it is.

X Slayer007 X
11 months ago#60
@PkmTrainerAbram

Can you do 9 am today instead? Just remembered will be travelling tomorrow. Worst case scenario, I can leave my 3ds internet on all night tonight so you can see my feed in the plaza and hopefully be able to add me as a VIP.
(edited 11 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon