You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon

User Info: SandOtter

SandOtter
10 months ago#41
https://www.pokemonlegendary.com/en-us/distributions/

Legendary distributions for 2018 (February-November). Looks like each month except July you get a different one based on whether you're playing (Ultra) Sun or (Ultra) Moon.All Level 60 or higher, and if February is any indication for the rest of the year, it looks like the Ultra games will get "ultra" versions of the Pokémon at Lvl. 100.
"The problem with certain shy timid girls is you can't just take them to a bar and f***'m. You gotta put up their Christmas lights first." ~ jukester

User Info: X Slayer007 X

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#42
Thanks for posting BO...hopefully the ones you get are counterpart to the exclusive one in your version...

PTA - looks like I still have you as a friend since the XY days, so we probably just need to find a time to get on...I'm grade 12 now so marginally getting better....
{aB} RIP Lyrics Topic (6/12/2003 - 1/31/2007)
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#43
Up to grade 17!
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#44
Kinda stuck though...I lost a very useful VIP partner because I think I introduced another guest to him and after that he was gone...I was just messing with some of the festival plaza functionalities, but I didn't know that would happen.....A d a m - with your grade 14 metagross please come back!

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#45
Now at grade 20....still need some higher grade VIPs but I'm hanging in there.

Tomorrow on my commute, I'll finally go back to the main story.

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
10 months ago#46
Got my net back and got the newt two days off.Feeling sick like a dog though. Let me know when you wanna trade.

Need anything specific?
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#47
I should be around tomorrow (Wednesday at some point)...mornings work best..I'll probably shoot for a gabite or a goomy because I'm too lazy to try to catch them properly

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#48
X Slayer007 X posted...
I should be around tomorrow (Wednesday at some point)...mornings work best..I'll probably shoot for a gabite or a goomy because I'm too lazy to try to catch them properly

That is, pick a time and I'll try to be available...hope youre feeling more betterer!
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
10 months ago#49
Tommorrow morning at 9 fine? I can try to breed you one of those for sure.

I just spent the whole day going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out why my eye is red. Last doctor said nothing was in there and prescribed me some antibotic drops. Not being able to even look at a computer screen with brightness down is freaking horrible.
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram/Abe.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki Gen 6 TSV: 1607 GEN 7 TSV: 3556

X Slayer007 X
10 months ago#50
yes let's do it then at 9 EST thanks! I'm around grade 21 so I should be able to be marginally more helpful for your battle agency.
(edited 10 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon