You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon

User Info: X Slayer007 X

X Slayer007 X
3 months ago#231
Once you beat the Elite 4, you can go back to Kanto and collect 8 more badges, although there isn't much to do besides that. Still, it's the only game that has two full regions. That was a pretty big deal back in the day.
{aB} RIP Lyrics Topic (6/12/2003 - 1/31/2007)
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!
yeah it was. I dont remember much of going to kanto again but I did beat silver way back in the day.

Did you get Lets Go?
Let's go Red Sox!
jukester

X Slayer007 X
3 months ago#233
No plans at the moment to get Lets Go. It just seems too much like "Been there, done that" just with different mechanics. Plus I have a pretty big Switch backlog to begin with.
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!

X Slayer007 X
3 months ago#234
That being said, Lets Go sort of seems like how I pictured Pokemon would be back when I was 10. Not so much batting, but just walking around and catching them and with 150, your hands would be full for a long time .

User Info: AdmiralViscen

AdmiralViscen
3 months ago#235
It is the definitive pokemon
{aB} http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=admiralviscen
{aB} https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydpSmheFHyx23tNws90I7A
I watched a review that claimed it was stupid easy, the Lets Go series. Might still get it but a physical copy so I can resell it if it sucks too much.
Let's go Red Sox!
jukester

X Slayer007 X
3 months ago#237
Difficulty was a bit of a turnoff, yeah - Pokemon games have never been too difficult, but there were usually a few fights within the past several games (not so much XY) where you had to be on your feet because you may have been underleveled or didn't have the right types on your team.
Exactly. The steel gym leader in Gold was a pretty big uptick. There are a few off to the side trainer battles that I lost.
Let's go Red Sox!
jukester

X Slayer007 X
3 months ago#239
I remember Black/White (2) having some tough gym battles as there was a level jump. The totems from S/M/US/UM were probably among the toughest, even if you had the right matchups. X/Y were a complete joke though lol

X Slayer007 X
3 months ago#240
Generation 8 can wait a while...I have way too much stuff on the backlog right now.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Pokemon Ultra Sun / Moon