Movie Backlog Part III: Full Title

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Movie Backlog Part III: Full Title

User Info: Nikon

Nikon
10 months ago#31
Baywatch: Enjoyed it again. Looks great w/ HDR.
Steve: the closest DQ to me shut down like 8 years ago for selling drugs
[548]

User Info: BlueGunstarHero

BlueGunstarHero
10 months ago#32
Little Evil - Netflix movie with Adam Scott being step-father to the anti-Christ. Eh, it was average.
Play my freeware game Overrwyrld; a Zelda-inspired puzzle adventure where nothing is random!
https://stayingsquareinma.wordpress.com/games/

User Info: Datuna

Datuna
10 months ago#33
OK, so Covenant was pretty meh, but was it this bad? Apparently, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBGECC5U09Q
I agree with all the Big Bear, with the exception of banging dudes for fun. I only do it to assert my dominance. It's never fun. --- DroidKowolluh

Datuna
10 months ago#34
Oh never mind, Aliens is s*** too. I'll be watching this channel for a while, despite it being 2:42AM here right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeAc5DFh7PE
I agree with all the Big Bear, with the exception of banging dudes for fun. I only do it to assert my dominance. It's never fun. --- DroidKowolluh

Nikon
10 months ago#35
Unpacking my movies today. I think I'm going to sort by genre this time. Too often I'm in the mood for one in particular and can't hunt a good selection down easily.
[548]

Datuna
10 months ago#36
Watching the Angry Birds movie, this is actually kinda entertaining.

User Info: Antallic

Antallic
10 months ago#37
Nikon posted...
Unpacking my movies today. I think I'm going to sort by genre this time. Too often I'm in the mood for one in particular and can't hunt a good selection down easily.

do them by decade as well, it helps tremendously if you're in the mood for an '80s or '90s movie.
[aX]

Nikon
10 months ago#38
That's a bit too much I think.
[548]

User Info: Deity42

Deity42
10 months ago#39
I organize my movies by prestige on my personal list. My favorite movies front and center on the best shelf, 2nd class movies next, "stupid" movies (s*** like Ricky Bobby and Tropic Thunder) after that, then "once every year or two 'deep'" and bad arthouse movies last.

I also separate out the TV series and then group movies based on special cases, cases with slipcover, bare cases, because I want my s*** to look good.

I do all that for DVDs and BRs separately.
I made a grilled cheese with gouda once. It was like a Lady Gaga concert in my mouth. ~ Smokey_187

User Info: BlueGunstarHero

BlueGunstarHero
10 months ago#40
I want to purge my DVD shelf; I feel like Netflix has positively drained any interest I had in physical copies, and our public library has a deep catalogue for free rentals.

EDIT: oddly deleted was my actual reason for posting; I do a "prestige shelf" a "movies that are ok or were gifts..." shelf and then a sci-fi/fantasy/horror shelf.
Play my freeware game Overrwyrld; a Zelda-inspired puzzle adventure where nothing is random!
https://stayingsquareinma.wordpress.com/games/
(edited 10 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Movie Backlog Part III: Full Title

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.