Tell Me About Online Mating, ZSB

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Tell Me About Online Mating, ZSB
Ah. Yeah, as a separate thing it's even better. And in this case it wasn't even expected, or rather I didn't count on it, as I was only coming over for beers and chatting. Then he suddenly took my beer out of my hand and business started. Since his flatmate already came home before then, I did assume it would not end in sex anyway and that made it kinda hotter.

And bad kissers, oh my. It sucks when you're building up to the first kiss and it turns out your date is a bad kisser. I am so sorry, but I will tell you then and there that I do not appreciate your kissing and will not kiss you any further, and that kind of destroys any potential beyond it.
I agree with all the Big Bear, with the exception of banging dudes for fun. I only do it to assert my dominance. It's never fun. --- DroidKowolluh

User Info: Antallic

Antallic
1 month ago#392
yeah it's definitely a bummer, especially when you really like them leading up to it. i may have a leg up on the competition though because i've been a kissing fool since kindergarten (i know).
[aX]
I think my kissing would appeal to most everyone, and I can adjust to someone's style.
I've also learned to go for more passionate, open, all-over-the-place styles, so I may not turn away as many bad kissers as I would have in the past (doesn't have to be a perfect match). But if your mouth is too open (while kissing "normally"), or too closed, or your teeth get in the way, or you suck a vacuum, or or or .... so many bad kissing going on.

When I went into benefits territory with one of my best buddies, that was pretty short lived. We had already fooled around for a bit, but our first kiss was our last. So sad. Straight out of benefits territory then and there. I still cum in his mouth from time to time, but no kissing.
I agree with all the Big Bear, with the exception of banging dudes for fun. I only do it to assert my dominance. It's never fun. --- DroidKowolluh

Antallic
1 month ago#394
mmhmm the teeth thing irks me so bad. this girl one time... i swear she grated some of my teeth and it was only for like 5 seconds. i feel bad for anyone she kissed, honestly. there's also the ridiculous tongue waggle. like seriously, get that s*** under control and feel the other persons motion and lust. i think most bad kissers fail because they can't read people at all.

i've never done friends with benefits because i like to keep pure female friends. it's good when you have a honest to god female to talk about relationships with, who knows you. 'cause sometimes girls are just... blah...
[aX]

Antallic
1 month ago#395
i feel like with boys you have less attachment issues. is this the case?
[aX]
Antallic posted...
i think most bad kissers fail because they can't read people at all.

This is absolutely the truth. Do you tell them? Educate them? I try to.

Antallic posted...

Totally and it's not fair. Much easier for men to add benefits into friendship, than to do this between man and woman.

Antallic
1 month ago#397
Big Bear is back posted...
Antallic posted...
i think most bad kissers fail because they can't read people at all.

This is absolutely the truth. Do you tell them? Educate them? I try to.

i do try and educate them. had a summer fling once and educated her for a couple months. by the end she was at least adequate for a suitor. she dug me a lot, which happens too often, so i sorta let her go. i can't seem to find someone who just likes me normally. could be why i prefer to be alone, i suppose...

Big Bear is back posted...
Antallic posted...

Totally and it's not fair. Much easier for men to add benefits into friendship, than to do this between man and woman.

i notice my gay friends have very few issues in that category and i can certainly attest to being jealous.
[aX]
Antallic posted...
she dug me a lot, which happens too often, so i sorta let her go. i can't seem to find someone who just likes me normally.

This drives me absolutely crazy. Maybe I'm just that charming, but people tend to fall in love with me instead of merely fancying me. So annoying.

Antallic
1 month ago#399
i'll hear comedians and various people talk about this issue as well. how relationships can be one-sided because one person is more passionate than the other. i know no one is perfect, but it's so rare when i find someone i can connect to on the same wavelength. normally i have to adjust myself for them, which i don't mind doing, but i'd date a girl i wouldn't have to do that with.
[aX]
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Deity42

Deity42
1 month ago#400
I could quote some s***, but agree with the entirety of the previous conversation.

Gauging others and reacting appropriately is not only expected here, but in nearly every aspect of life. I don't understand those who aggressively suck.

Some good making out without consummation is like a big deal.

To me, it's either a crescendo to real business, or a power play.
I'm almost certain I'm not coming.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Games *Social*
  3. Tell Me About Online Mating, ZSB

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.