• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Syberia
  3. Ok, I'm REALLY mad at this game (chapter 2 spoilers)

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
11 years ago#1
I was all set to do the whole thing without a walkthrough, especially after reading that this game is relatively easy. And then I get to the end of chapter 2, with that visually impaired watchman.

It was obvious that I needed to put something special into the wineglass in addition to the wine. It was obvious that something special had to do with the bottle in the lab. But Kate kept REFUSING TO PICK UP THAT DAMNED BOTTLE!.

Was forced to choose between pixel hunting every single screen in the game or googling the solution. Chose the latter.

Seriously, that ladder in the library is so hard to see! And the cursor lights up for it just like it does on the screen exit a fraction of an inch away. Which might be acceptable if there was a single clue anywhere that I needed to look in the library for a book regarding eyesight improvement. Is a single dialog option too much to ask???
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.
  1. Boards
  2. Syberia
  3. Ok, I'm REALLY mad at this game (chapter 2 spoilers)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Milkman Gotteth: Syberia.MiIkMan17/14 7:26PM

GameFAQs Q&A