• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Syberia
  3. Kate Walker in slow motion ?!

User Info: ziyad888

ziyad888
13 years ago#1

Hi there Syberia fans

I encountered a problem while playing the game in a vista OS

the game start to slow down and every character moves in slow motion

my pc is above the recommended requirements so every thing should go fine , but it's not

did any one encountered the same problem I'm having now ? any one knows the solution ?

thanks in advance :)

User Info: Seifer_Denmark0

Seifer_Denmark0
13 years ago#2
I have the same problem, it's pretty annoying.
Xbox Live GT: SeiferDenmark01 Playstation Network ID: SeiferDenmark0

User Info: rrlpdc

rrlpdc
13 years ago#3
yes. i have the same problem. this is my second install. the first time i played the game it was fine most of the time. but now i decided to play it again and re-installed it and it moves slow from the get-go. i use XP.
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anyone else use it, and get a new one every six months.

User Info: rrlpdc

rrlpdc
13 years ago#4
ok i found a solution on the web. you need to install SP3 of this game. here is the link:

http://www.adventurecompanygames.com/tac/support/pc/specific/syberia/performance/Kate_is_moving_very_slowly.php?pid=1&sid=55&gid=5
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anyone else use it, and get a new one every six months.

User Info: Seifer_Denmark0

Seifer_Denmark0
13 years ago#5
Thanks a lot, the patch even works on Vista just tested it :)
Xbox Live GT: SeiferDenmark01 Playstation Network ID: SeiferDenmark0
  1. Boards
  2. Syberia
  3. Kate Walker in slow motion ?!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Milkman Gotteth: Syberia.MiIkMan17/14 7:26PM

GameFAQs Q&A