• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. One thing that would make this game even better

User Info: Moonroof

Moonroof
1 month ago#1
A sort of New Game +. Something where you restart the game but keep all the characters’ levels and S-moves and whatnot. And while we’re at it, perhaps an ability to fast forward things while in the overworld and dungeons.

Basically, exactly what Chrono Cross did. This game is absolutely amazing but one thing that makes games have a higher replayability factor is cutting down game time spent on battles and leveling up.

Imagine being able to beat this game in just 15 or so hours? Where you can fully focus on the story and not be inundated with all the random battles?

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
1 month ago#2
I like the idea of New Game+ where you keep all your levels and equipment and such, but also have a Hard Mode where starting a new game with that stuff isn't a total cakewalk
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
1 month ago#3
HylianFox posted...
I like the idea of New Game+ where you keep all your levels and equipment and such, but also have a Hard Mode where starting a new game with that stuff isn't a total cakewalk

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Keep your stuff and your levels but basic enemies also start out ready to fight a well-levelled party and keep getting stronger as you progress.

I find that story rush is more of a first playthrough thing. On subsequent playthroughs, I tend to obsess over finding every little thing.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

User Info: nobodyy23

nobodyy23
1 month ago#4
Well one thing that would be SOOOOOO great would be a way to get rid of excess moonberries. Seriously, a game with a chest % tracker and an item from random battles (that's also in chests) that you can't get rid of more than 50?(takes 50(9+10+10+7+7+7)to learn all S-moves)

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
1 month ago#5
Give Aika a third ponytail and have a mini game where she flies by spinning around.

:)
I can't think of a signature!

User Info: Robynjuno

Robynjuno
4 weeks ago#6
Simon33333 posted...
Give Aika a third ponytail and have a mini game where she flies by spinning around.

:)

Thank you for putting this image in my head.
Impossible is just a word to make people who are cowards feel good about themselves.

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
4 weeks ago#7
I call it.. the aikacopter.
I can't think of a signature!

User Info: Missable_Item

Missable_Item
2 weeks ago#8
Love the ideas so far guys 😃 A few things i would like would be: Either full voice-acting or no voice-acting, A few optional dungeons, (Particularly in Deep Sky and Valua).
New costumes and a few difficulty options as well as being able to switch off random encounters or getting an item that allows you to.

User Info: Moonroof

Moonroof
2 weeks ago#9
I really liked the semi-voice acting! Though full would have been awesome too.

User Info: Missable_Item

Missable_Item
2 weeks ago#10
Moonroof posted...
I really liked the semi-voice acting! Though full would have been awesome too.

1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. One thing that would make this game even better
  • Post New Message