• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
1 month ago#1
This game was totally epic.
I can't think of a signature!

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
1 month ago#2
Yep, this game is more or less perfect.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

User Info: nobodyy23

nobodyy23
2 weeks ago#3
I wouldn't call it perfect. then again I'm one of those people who believes perfection is something you strive for but never achieve.

Some improvements could have been: A gba version of pinta quest would have been nice. Possibly something like the tingle tuner for wind waker of course pinta quest would really had to have been a cartrige to play like the vmu version.

More "random" ship battles. And a couple non storyline ship battle bounties would have been nice as well.

I also didn't like the reskining of the original blackbeard. In the DC version, blackbeard 1 and 2 were completely different ships. for SOAL they used the blackbeard 2 skin for both blackbeard battles.

all said though i still love the game.

the improvements over the original, and the lack of needing DLC to complete the game were nice.(you may notice that you need ALL the chams to get fina's final weapon, and one is on homanchu island(which is a dlc in the original version). aso giant cupil (who you get a captain's stripe from) is a DLC.

though they didn't add any NEW ship battles to legends that weren't already in the original game. :(

DevsBro
2 weeks ago#4
My only complaint is it's weird that you never actually defeat the red and green Gigas.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Simon33333
2 weeks ago#5
Cause the gigas are meant to be ultra powerful. But then I guess you shouldn't be able to kill any of them.

Simon33333
2 weeks ago#6
Hey I know you from the Megaman zero board! You're following me! I'm upset now.

DevsBro
2 weeks ago#7
Simon33333 posted...
Cause the gigas are meant to be ultra powerful. But then I guess you shouldn't be able to kill any of them.

I like that you eventually gain the ability to, but I feel like you should get/have to rematch them, maybe even 2v1.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

DevsBro
2 weeks ago#8
Simon33333 posted...
Hey I know you from the Megaman zero board! You're following me! I'm upset now.

I just like good games. Especially Japanese ones. Inti Creates is the most consistently good Mega Man developer.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

User Info: MistressFi

MistressFi
2 weeks ago#9
DevsBro posted...
My only complaint is it's weird that you never actually defeat the red and green Gigas.

I've heard that killing Grendel is something you can theoretically do, through a certain means, but the outcome of the battle is the same as if you'd just knocked him into the gorge.
  • Post New Message