• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. After the game ends, what do you think happens to Crescent Isle?

User Info: Flurrie

Flurrie
2 months ago#1
According to the ending credits, most of the people you enlisted to your crew go back to their normal lives or move on to other prospects once the journey is over, and Vyse, Aika and Fina go sailing on Dyne's new ship since Enrique takes the Delphinus back...As far as I recall, there's no mention of whether they or anyone else continues to use or inhabit Crescent Isle.

I chuckle at the thought of everyone just moving on and forgetting about it, completely abandoning all the buildings, resources, and expensive renovations they put into the place.
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: Flurrie

Flurrie
2 months ago#3
Well, well...I rewatched the credits, and wouldn't you know it, it's mentioned that Kirala (the Yafutoman carpenter) helped construct the new port for "the expanding Crescent Isle." I didn't notice that the first time, I guess.

The island isn't mentioned in any of the other entries, but Dyne's does specify that he retired from his role as an Air Pirate after the game ended. So my best guess is that Vyse assumed his dad's role as captain and adopted Crescent Isle as the crew's new base, rather than keeping everything on Pirate Isle. I can't imagine who else would be putting enough resources into it for it to be expanding as described.

User Info: gabelogan54

gabelogan54
2 months ago#4
Interesting topic, i never really ever thought about this until now.
"this guy are sick"

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
2 months ago#5
I'm sure Vyse and co stay on Crescent Isle as their new base/home

I'm also pretty sure the ship seen at the end is a new ship and not the Albatross II. Notice that it has the emblem you picked for the Delphinus flag
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
4 weeks ago#6
I think the isle will be over populated fasted.. but vyze and Co will go on mission when there is a danger or request's. i don't think they can settle done so early on in there age but i thnk dracma will and ofcpurse sailr around from time to time.
Love video game much as life it self=)

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
4 weeks ago#7
Vyse turns it into a death Star with the power to destroy a planet. Then joins the dark side with gilder who becomes the emperor. And it's discovered fina is his long lost sister.

Or maybe not.
I can't think of a signature!
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. After the game ends, what do you think happens to Crescent Isle?
  • Post New Message