• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. What does Lost mean in ship battles?

User Info: Uncertainty

Uncertainty
3 months ago#1
I thought it was just a miss but I recall reading it has something to do with S-Moves (Smooth Moves).
(message deleted)

Uncertainty
3 months ago#3
If you use them at night (while wearing sunglasses (special accessory for Vyse, you need to defeat Piastol 2 with no character above level 13)) they get called Night Moves.

In the Hydra FAQ it says something about moves missing after an S-Move. I thought it was just a miss too.

User Info: MrChat

MrChat
3 months ago#4
Think of it this way, you are using the Little Jack which has its cannons on the side only, as such you can only hit a target in that line of sight, meaning if the target is in from/behind you or even too high then you cant attack them, as such the target is lost(like lost sight of).

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
3 months ago#5
Lost means you can't shoot as you can't see. This can affect Main Cannons and Secondary Cannons. Torpedos and S-Moves can't be affected. Torpedos are great for pouring the damage on a single turn and Tika Tika makes them hit.
A single cash tea box is worth more to Tesshu than the several guards he left bleeding out in front of the castle gate. ~WeirdFetishes

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
3 months ago#6
yeah, once I discovered how broken Torpedoes are I use them pretty much constantly. You can really pile on the damage in "C!" rounds.
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt
(edited 3 months ago)
(message deleted)

Uncertainty
3 months ago#8
Is it when you use or the enemy uses an S-Move, or both, that attacks become Lost?

And try it! Gives you a new reason to play SoA!
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
1 month ago#9
It means the guy is watching that TV show lost and so doesn't have time to fire the cannon.
I can't think of a signature!

Uncertainty
1 month ago#10
You mean they've discovered time and dimensional travel and are lost exploring another world for thousands of years, discovering the secret of eternal youth and returning a turn later, because they've been gone for so long and forgot the exact time they left, but they're pretty sure it's about...there.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. What does Lost mean in ship battles?
  • Post New Message