• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Started playing this game for the first time ever, loving it so far!

User Info: spaceface101

spaceface101
7 months ago#1
I got to Valua and holy s*** despite the colorful characters and such, the dialogue is really depressing. This Drachma dude was literally about to murder a little kid and he's just like "I've pretty much given up on life in this dump! If I'm dead, at least I won't have to search the garbage bins for food every night."

I'm loving talking to all the npc's in their town and just getting a vibe of how miserable everyone in this town is, it's really surprising to me how old this game is because the atmosphere of towns is more lively than a lot of modern games I've played.
(message deleted)

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
7 months ago#3
Yeah the game is amazing.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
7 months ago#4
I love the way this game introduces you to new areas and the people there. Lower City is pretty damn jarring compared to the overall lighthearted feel of the game.
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

User Info: masterj50

masterj50
6 months ago#5
Great game. I love to go back and replay it every few years. So glad I got it when it first came out on gamecube!
Whats mine is mine...Whats yours is mine Ha Ha Ha
-Majesty Rouges
(message deleted)

User Info: vicil

vicil
6 months ago#7
This game is my most prized posession. I rented it from a mom&pop store, then came back to them a week later, "Listen, I know this isn't on sale, but... can I buy this game?"

30 bucks. Greatest deal ever. Even 20 years later nothing compares.

You know how at the end of a lot of RPGs, you get an airship? It's the FIRST THING THAT HAPPENS IN SKIES!
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Started playing this game for the first time ever, loving it so far!
  • Topic Archived