• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. How has this game gotten so expensive?

User Info: xPiroFirex

xPiroFirex
7 months ago#11
You don't beat the game, it beats you!
" If your only tool is a hammer,every problem starts to look like a nail"

User Info: Tippetarius

Tippetarius
5 months ago#12
Whelp, managed to get this game for $48 by just getting the disc, which I consider to be a steal. Also probably means I'll never be able to sell it again, which I am okay with.

I'm going to try for a Vyse the Legend playthrough this time...Let's just hope it doesn't bug me out of selling a discovery again.
Call me Tip. Or Tippi, if you prefer. And yes, just like my namesake, I'm actually a girl.
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
5 months ago#13
You think that's bad, try buying a copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.
Please, fill out this form.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=38

User Info: TheStatic

TheStatic
5 months ago#14
Iwantedzero posted...
You think that's bad, try buying a copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

I got lucky; I found two copies at Circuit City probably 12 years ago for $5 each. I only picked up one, but had I known how expensive it would get I would have gotten both.
Reckoner
You can't take it with yer

User Info: Ganossa76

Ganossa76
3 months ago#15
I remember picking this up for $20 at EB games during the ps2/gc/xbox era, then my brother traded in some of my gamecube games (SoA included). I want to play it again but seeing the game go for 170+ just hurts :(

I haven't played this game since then and I really want to experience it again...I hope Sega does a remaster of it at some point.

User Info: TheStatic

TheStatic
3 months ago#16
Ganossa76 posted...
I want to play it again but seeing the game go for 170+ just hurts :(

Maybe if you're looking at new copies. Pricecharting has the CiB average at under $80.
Reckoner
You can't take it with yer
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. How has this game gotten so expensive?
  • Post New Message