• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If this game got a sequel, what would you want in it?

User Info: vicil

vicil
2 years ago#11
GeneralFatman posted...
And Vyse, Aika and Fina don't need kids. I'd prefer if they kept the ambiguity of that group's dynamics. Vyse's story is not about romance. Don't pair him up with one of them. Let them be what they've always been.

Disagree. I would want to meet Vyse, Aika and Fina during a time when it's implied all three are in a sexually mature relationship with each other, kids included, because I want my character to ask Vyse, "How does that work?", and he replies, "It's complicated."
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.

User Info: Johnny Eagle

Johnny Eagle
2 years ago#12
Either visible encounters, or far fewer random ones
Know the names of these songs? Leave a comment on the appropriate video
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUP83omaS2SMOwT-C_khN88wfG7RT9KFS

User Info: deltadan

deltadan
2 years ago#13
Johnny Eagle posted...

what if you could control the frequency of encounters?

User Info: Ghirahim

Ghirahim
2 years ago#14
There is no Vyse-Aika-Fina "Love Triangle", it's pretty well established that Vyse and Aika have more of a brother-sister relationship than boyfriend-girlfriend.
I do prefer Lord Ghirahim.

User Info: Johnny Eagle

Johnny Eagle
2 years ago#15
deltadan posted...
Johnny Eagle posted...

what if you could control the frequency of encounters?

Acceptable.
Know the names of these songs? Leave a comment on the appropriate video
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUP83omaS2SMOwT-C_khN88wfG7RT9KFS

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
2 years ago#16
vicil posted...
Disagree. I would want to meet Vyse, Aika and Fina during a time when it's implied all three are in a sexually mature relationship with each other, kids included, because I want my character to ask Vyse, "How does that work?", and he replies, "It's complicated."

Not to mention Vyse being even more of a badass dad than Dyne was
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
i.imgur.com/a2EzoIs.gif i.imgur.com/rPcGRiP.gif

User Info: vicil

vicil
2 years ago#17
HylianFox posted...
vicil posted...

Not to mention Vyse being even more of a badass dad than Dyne was

Also, I kind of have a soft spot for Aika X Vigoro, so I would like it if there are three kids, one with Blonde hair, one with Red hair, and one with a square jaw and a crew cut. This gives Aika a little more depth, implying she may have some action on the side, or it's like a momento from during the turbulent period of time when the trio hadn't settled on the 3P, and for Vyse, it's a deep wound, but also a cornerstone of his maturity since he raises Vig.Jr. like his own kid. Everyone should push cuck-Vyse.
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
2 years ago#18
vicil posted...
This gives Aika a little more depth, implying she may have some action on the side

yeah, in my synopsis I never said Aika and Vigoro were married, just that they had a kid together

and I changed my mind, f*** Dead Parent Syndrome, especially the all-too-common Dead Mom Syndrome >_>

Fina is still alive, but the Silver Crystal still plays an important role. A major plot point is the main characters figuring out how to remove the crystal from her body without killing her.
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
i.imgur.com/a2EzoIs.gif i.imgur.com/rPcGRiP.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If this game got a sequel, what would you want in it?
  • Topic Archived