• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Would you rather have a prequel or sequel? (Spoilers: Likely a lot of them)

User Info: Timpb

Timpb
9 years ago#21
If they did a game with the same cast, I'm mainly worried about them ruining the characters and stories if they don't do it perfectly.
I really think it should be placed far enough to where all of the current characters are deceased, cause they could also ruin the characters if they are forced to show older versions of the characters. I also think they should avoid pointing out who Vyse ends up with, Aika or Fina, if he ends up with either. That should remain a mystery. So they should avoid having the new main character being a decedent of them.
A black pirate vs. blue rouge story would be cool. Though it should just be a part of the game, and not the main part.
I've thought a lot about how a sequel should be. If they eventually do make it, it probably won't be like my vision, but I thought the part of the black moon was leading up to a sequel.
AC CF: Tim in Mysteria (1247-3549-3008)
Pearl info; Tim (2406-1638-9540)

User Info: RyDiggity

RyDiggity
9 years ago#22
If he ended up with either it would probably be Fina considering Aika was his long time friend and Fina was the Danzel in distress that he kept saving but thats just my opinion. Dnt think he would end up with his best friend. Plus the game tended to lean towards him ending up with Fina. He was always making physical contact with her.

I dnt wanna see them old either but I dnt think a new story would ruin them. Maybe something like 5 or 10 years later.

Whatever I would probably play any new Skies game even if it was just a brand new world with the same concept, diff characters, with a new story. They could probably mess it up any way they did it. Just want a game with a story, characters, and adventure like this one had.

Like i said just give me Guilder and his special and I'd be happy. LOL 50 cal 50 cal!!! make him the main character. he had enough personality, and ammo to go around.

Real talk though. Every town in this game was done so well. When you finally make it thru the dark rift for the first time and see the east and the great wall. Going thru the south Ocean and seeing the Ika Tikans. Valua, Nasar, Every character and dungeon was memorable.

I played this game years ago and just went thru for the first time since my dreamcast days and every time somethin happend in the game I was like oh sh*t, I remember that. but it was long enough since I played, that I didn't remember things till they happend. The new side story with the Doc and Angel of death was cool to, and it showed you why Ramirez went bad.

I need to play FFX again because that was the only RPG as memorable to me as this, so it would probably be a similar experience.

User Info: Death_By_Smiley

Death_By_Smiley
9 years ago#23
If he ended up with either it would probably be Fina considering Aika was his long time friend and Fina was the Danzel in distress

Danzel? Are you thinking Damsel, or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzel
I still owe money to the money to the money I owe; I never thought about love when I thought about home.
---West Virginia University---

RyDiggity
9 years ago#24
yeah that's it my bad lol. not the best speller in the world. guess now that I look at it I got that word way wrong lol.

User Info: Timpb

Timpb
9 years ago#25
If he did end up with anyone it would probably be Fina.
Either way, I would really want a sequel, most likely involving different characters, and all the characters from this game are just legends now, like Daccat. Something with the dark moon, and maybe involving a little blue rouge/black pirate war somewhere in the game, would definitely be preferred.
However they may not make a sequel, and if they do, it may be different then my vision, but I'll just keep hoping, and in the meantime, this game is still my favorite game of all time. Sequel or not, it's a good game.
AC CF: Tim in Mysteria (1247-3549-3008)
Pearl info; Tim (2406-1638-9540)

RyDiggity
9 years ago#26
Agreed. Like I said along with FFX it goes down as one of my two favorite RPG's and I'm not an RPG head. Even if they did like Tales and made a Skies of whatever it would probably be a good game with a new world. would like to see a game with Blue Rouges vs Black Pirate war.

SN: Fina's costume at the end with the cripped out blue bandana was sick lol

User Info: Diablo2121

Diablo2121
9 years ago#27
Heh, cripped out bandana; I love it.
Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, a little Anita. That's what she wants. Ready for the World, New Edition, some Minnie Riperton. That'll set the party off right.

RyDiggity
9 years ago#28
lol yeah I'm not your typical Rpg player. I'm actually ghetto. Just been on an rpg kick lately reliving my young teen years. I was diggin the Blue bandana. lol I actually come from a neighborhood where people rock blue and claim crip but it aint that serious. Just some fake crips that like to where blue. Glad you found it funny tho. if it was a red bandana I might of shot the tv up lol

User Info: vyseskies

vyseskies
9 years ago#29
I prefer a sequel with a brand new world, interconnected with the old one, something like that whatever
''Feel the pain.. of those inferior beings..''
--Kratos Aurion--
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. Would you rather have a prequel or sequel? (Spoilers: Likely a lot of them)
  • Topic Archived