• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If there was a sequel...

User Info: xXGranasabreXx

xXGranasabreXx
9 years ago#31
The Red Gigas was deactivated. It sank into the sand, so we can assume it was destroyed. No telling what happened to the Green Gigas though.
PSN: Knight_of_Dight

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
9 years ago#32
The Red Gigas was deactivated. It sank into the sand, so we can assume it was destroyed. No telling what happened to the Green Gigas though.

In case you hadn't noticed, it was under the sand to begin with.

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
9 years ago#33
Why does everyone always think the Green Gigas is still active?

I always thought it was assumed (at least I always assumed it) that the Green Gigas was deactivated as well after being trapped in the ravine...i mean the King of Ixataka would just call him off after regaining consciousness wouldnt he? I wouldnt leave a giant monster stuck in a ravine active if he could be deactivated, no matter how stuck he is...it just baffles me that people still think he's active even though he's trapped in the ravine...someone would have said something at the very least if this were the case...

/mini rant
If Jesus had nanomachines then they were obviously old generation ones. Vamp gets up in a few seconds, it took Jesus a whole three days.-grand_kaizer

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
9 years ago#34
There is no way Vyse would leave such a dangerous thing roaming about regardless of whether it remained in the ravine active or not. I assume it was stuck in the ravine inactive for eternity.
Currently Playing : Suikoden V, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
9 years ago#35
And anyway, to activate a Gigas one must put the respective Moon crystal in a pedestal, so we can assume that as soon as the crystal is removed from the pedestal, the Gigas is de-activated.
When you see a Japanese word and you don't know what it means, then it's probably a Street Fighter move.

User Info: eggman_38

eggman_38
9 years ago#36
And anyway, to activate a Gigas one must put the respective Moon crystal in a pedestal, so we can assume that as soon as the crystal is removed from the pedestal, the Gigas is de-activated.

*some minor spoilers*

But I always thought, if that were the case, Vyse and co. could've run in and grabbed the red crystal before Recumen could pull himself out of the sand.

It also makes you wonder whether Isapa could've gone and pulled the green crystal out of the pedestal when the king passed out.

Plus, the purple and yellow gigas didn't have a pedestal and they were active anyway.

*end minor spoilers*

User Info: Saint_Phoenix

Saint_Phoenix
9 years ago#37
If there was a sequel...it would destroy any lick of timelessness this game ever had.
FACT: Individually, yet subjectively we're all special. However, collectively and objectively, we're cold pieces of rotten flesh.
  1. Boards
  2. Skies of Arcadia Legends
  3. If there was a sequel...
  • Topic Archived